Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clen question

PapaSmurf428

My frien is taking clen to try and lose weight. How much should she take a day and for how long??? I know nothing about weight loss drugs, much less for women, so could yall please help me out?? Thanx.

Tab or gel??

------------------
I don't believe in luck... Only work can bring us to reach the top!!

What is her weight and size? What about her diet? Is it clean? Does she lift or only doing cardio? Tell us more if you want us to help you in better way.
LG

------------------

[This message has been edited by Little Girl (edited April 17, 2001).]

she is 5'2'' and about 120 lbs. She has been sticking to a 2000 calorie per day diet. She is basically doing cardio and exercies(ab roller, crunches, etc.) nothing really at the gym. She doesn't check to see if the food is "clean" she just looks at the calories. Any suggestions on how much clen, maybe t-3 also, she should take and what diet she should ghet on?? Thanx.

To be honest, I think she should try working out for real and then, if after a while the results seems to be too slow, she could think about using chemical products. I've been working out for 7 years before I thought about using it. If she doesn't change her eating habits, yes she will loose fat with T3 and clen, but she can't use it a year long. So, she will take back the fat and it could be worst! She needs to think about her way to eat before thinking about it. Clen and T3 are used when you reached the best you could reach, or else you're doing it for nothing.
Sorry to dissapoint you, but it's my opinion...

BTW, I know a girl who wasn't really working out who took it: she had no results, she didn't change her way to eat...
CARBS are a real danger. She needs to stay away from carbs. I believe in Montignac's diet where we could eat protein and fat but never ever Carbs and fat. The body will keep the carbs and change it into FAT!!
High protein, very low carbs and low fat is the key... and don't forget plenty of water!

Little Girl
:)

------------------

[This message has been edited by Little Girl (edited April 18, 2001).]

Top Bottom