x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

clen for just mid section fat loss, want to keep my chest

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about clen for just mid section fat loss, want to keep my chest within the Women's Fitness (Female Bodybuilding and Training) category.

Excerpt: I have been working out for 6 months and I reached my desired weight in some areas but visceral fat is still there, do you think clen could be a good options for a females to lose that layer of body fat on my mid section? I read online belly fat is the hardest part of your body to burn fat but I feel like I didn't do any progress if I don't get a flat belly and would like to not lose any bra sizes in the process, but that might be too much to ask for.

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

clen for just mid section fat loss, want to keep my chest

I have been working out for 6 months and I reached my desired weight in some areas but visceral fat is still there, do you think clen could be a good options for a females to lose that layer of body fat on my mid section? I read online belly fat is the hardest part of your body to burn fat but I feel like I didn't do any progress if I don't get a flat belly and would like to not lose any bra sizes in the process, but that might be too much to ask for.

Re: clen for just mid section fat loss, want to keep my chest

Clen isn't going to target a specific area.

It's really hard to burn fat from a certain area and not effect other areas, our bodies don't work like that.

You can look at some topical thermogenics like a yohimbine cream you can apply, but I've never used these and don't know if they are effective.

again you cannot spot train an area. you must lose total body fat to lose belly fat
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

You will just have to lose overall body fat. The only supplement that I have seen help with spot fat loss at all is Yohimflame from n2bm. You could try that. Basically you spray it on the stubborn area before training or doing cardio. Other than that just reduce calories or increase cardio.
    ***hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for Canadian sources***

We all have stubborn body fat areas. It's life. My stubborn body fat area is my lower abs and lower back. It's the last place to get lean for me.

You just need to keep loosing body fat and eventually your body will start to tap into your stubborn body fat stores.

Try using a topical fat burning supplement like yohiflame from n2bm.com. It helps increase blood flow and liberate fatty acids from those stubborn body fat areas. I apply yohiflame to my lower abs and lower back before doing cardio.