Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

clen for just mid section fat loss, want to keep my chest

Alison Bescione

I have been working out for 6 months and I reached my desired weight in some areas but visceral fat is still there, do you think clen could be a good options for a females to lose that layer of body fat on my mid section? I read online belly fat is the hardest part of your body to burn fat but I feel like I didn't do any progress if I don't get a flat belly and would like to not lose any bra sizes in the process, but that might be too much to ask for.

Clen isn't going to target a specific area.

It's really hard to burn fat from a certain area and not effect other areas, our bodies don't work like that.

You can look at some topical thermogenics like a yohimbine cream you can apply, but I've never used these and don't know if they are effective.

You will just have to lose overall body fat. The only supplement that I have seen help with spot fat loss at all is Yohimflame from n2bm. You could try that. Basically you spray it on the stubborn area before training or doing cardio. Other than that just reduce calories or increase cardio.

We all have stubborn body fat areas. It's life. My stubborn body fat area is my lower abs and lower back. It's the last place to get lean for me.

You just need to keep loosing body fat and eventually your body will start to tap into your stubborn body fat stores.

Try using a topical fat burning supplement like yohiflame from n2bm.com. It helps increase blood flow and liberate fatty acids from those stubborn body fat areas. I apply yohiflame to my lower abs and lower back before doing cardio.

Top Bottom