Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

clen dosages

Jessyca143

ok, i now have access to clen. i was wondering about the dosage, days on/off, weeks on/off, and total weeks all together. and any input anyone has on it, opinions/experiences. ive read some much shit on it ... have heard 2 days on/2 days off, 2 weeks on/2 weeks off. 2 days on/2 days off, 1 week on/1 week off .... i dunno wtf to do. thanks.

jessyca =P~~

Hey Jessy, the best results that I've seen so far have been with the 2 days on 2 days off, 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off. Most will start with 2 pills for the first two days and then gradually increase the dosage all the way up to 5 pills a day at the end of the two week cycle. The reason for the time off in between days is do to the incredibly fast receptor downgrade to the clenbuteral. Hope this helps.

how was your experience on it? did you drop alot of fat ... not sure of what your goal was. and after the 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off ... when you started it up again for the 2nd batch of 2 weeks, how did you feel, and what did you benefit from it? thanks alot for the info :)

=P~~

i did seventeen days on, fourteen days off. started with 2ed for the first 3 days, then 3ed for the next 5, uped it to 4ed for the following 4 days and finished the last five days with 5ed. I KNOW I AM CRAZY!
results were good, was hella tired the two weeks off, but started anavar afterwards.
hope the clen goes well for you.
...dr

im going to start it up next week. so far i think im gonna go with the 2 weeks on/1 week off, 2 days on/2 days off. my off week, depending how i feel, might use something like xenadrine ... to keep me from crashing. i do have a question tho ... lets just say for my first 2 weeks on i do 1, 2, off, off, 3, 3. should i start my 2nd set of 2 weeks at 3, or should i just jump to 4? but only if i knew my body could handle it. thanks :)

jessica =P~~

Just a quick question: ** has .4mg tabs of clen! How would you go about a clen/(e/c/a) cycle with these? You shouldn't take more than 1 or 2 a day, right? They are 20X normal clen tabs!

Top Bottom