x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Clen dosage for women

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Clen dosage for women within the Women's Fitness (Female Bodybuilding and Training) category.

Excerpt: My girlfriend has been dieting and lifting for a while now and has asked me about clen. I have some but am reluctant to give it to her. If I decide to should she use it the same as a male would or start with say 1 pill a day instead of 2 or 3 since she is only 110 pounds.

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Pro Bodybuilder

Clen dosage for women

My girlfriend has been dieting and lifting for a while now and has asked me about clen. I have some but am reluctant to give it to her. If I decide to should she use it the same as a male would or start with say 1 pill a day instead of 2 or 3 since she is only 110 pounds.

First, I'd make sure and remind her the clen won't work if her diet isn't in order. I'd probably make her keep a diet log for a while just to make sure. :-) If she's not getting ready for a contest, I'd probably steer her toward something legal like EC or NYC; many people believe they have better success with EC and/or NYC than with clen.

I'll let someone else chime in on the dosage.

Good Bro
    JJ.....what does EC and NYC stand for? I was thinking about trying clen---but if there is something legal out there that works just as good, then I'm definately interested.

THANXS

Good Bro
    What exactly is she looking to do with clen? How tall is she at 110 pounds? Personally...I wouldn't take any fat burners at all being that small. I would concentrate on packing on some lean body mass..her body composition will change in time anyway if her diet and training are in check.

And I will say this about clean..JJ is exactly correct..won't work unless your diet is strict.

Alicia

Mad Scientist
    EC (or ECA) - Ephedra/Caffine or Ephedra/Caffine/Asprin

NYC - from AF store (www..com), norephedrine, yohimbine, caffine

I really like the AF store stuff - NYC and Thermorexin are great fat burners. And they are legal! I'm a big fan of Yohimburn too. I'd check those out before you go with Clen.

Good Bro

Thanxs for the Definitions

Thank you for the clarification. I kept seeing those initials and was wondering what they stood for. I use ephedrine already---great stuff. Now I am trying to explore different products since ephedrine is on its way out........

i started taking clenbuterol 4 weeks ago for 2 weeks.. started with one a day and increased to 4 pills by the beginning of the 2nd week. when i finished my 2 weeks i started taking 3 trim spa a day and monday i started clen again. i've only been taking 1 pill in the morning before the gym and 1 at 4p.m. it's my 4th day and for some reason i feel cramping by my heart -- i think it's by my heart. maybe i'm just being very paranoid. i was going to increase to 3 pills today but now i'm not sure if i should even continue. i'm also taking taurine twice a day along with a multi vitamin, vit c & e and CLA once a day. i'm a femlale and i'm leaving for vegas on august 1st to get settled for some auditions for 2 weeks. i wanted to look as good as possible -- please help!!! i know. i know. my health is much more important and taht is why i am asking for advice here. btw, what do you mean by a clean diet -- i think my diet is pretty clean.

Elite Mentor
    "for some reason i feel cramping by my heart"

Tightness in the chest?

"i'm a femlale and i'm leaving for vegas on august 1st to get settled for some auditions for 2 weeks. i wanted to look as good as possible "

Get off the clen or you'll be looking good for your funeral.

W6

Pro Bodybuilder
    drop the clen

in my experience, it does not do anything but give a killer headache!

if you must take something, take NYC or thermorexin from the AF store....or an ECA stack.

you guys are 100% right. no more clen for me. forgot to mention the cup of coffee in the morning -- the mix of the two might have done the trick.
    i have trim spa but i'm willing to buy anything right now. what do you recommend as being the best fat burner out there??? please be specific cause i don't want to mix the wrong supplements. what do you guys think abt CLA along with a fat burner??
    thansk for your help!!