Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clen dosage for a woman, neep help

Parkway Drive09

My girl is about to start clen pretty soon for weight loss and toning. Shes about 5'8'', 210lbs. I was looking for the appropriate dosage for her for taking clen. Its liquid clen and 200mcg/ml.

The dosing is up to her. It would be difficult to give one without finding out more information about her.... her lifestyle, her job (not specific), her weight loss goals, her eating habits, physical activity and sensitivity to stimulants. You should have her join :)

My girl is about to start clen pretty soon for weight loss and toning. Shes about 5'8'', 210lbs. I was looking for the appropriate dosage for her for taking clen. Its liquid clen and 200mcg/ml.

Agreed with Melaina really need more info on her before giving out deosage clen has a significant effect on the heart which could lead to some serious problems for her if you don't take her medical histroy into account.

HI there, my friend and i are looking at buying clen for weight loss and we're wondering how much to take too. We're getting the pill form- havent heard of the liquid form. A lot of websites say to start off in small dosages but whats a small dosage? One full pill? Half a pill? ...A quarter?
Im 21, I weigh about 65kgs and want to get down to 55kgs, my height is about 167cm, i eat well, lots of vegetables, i eat meat, fish, not a lot of carbs and hardly have take away (maybe once a month), drink lots of water and green tea. I used to work out everyday but now im down to 3 or 4 times a week.
I dont really know what to say about my lifestyle... I'm a personal assistant Monday to Friday work from 8:30am to 6:00pm everyday and on the weekends I might go out for a drink (sometimes) but usually catch up with friends for breakfast or lunch or dinner (i dont really drink that much when i do go out)

What i'd like to know is, can you drink alcohol when you're on clen? or is it dangerous?

If you could give me any advice it would be appreciated. Thank you!

see how you tolerate it if youve never used it. most come in 20 mg. start with a 1/2 am and around noon for a couple days. keep water high ....you can increase as you go. i never do more than 60 mg a day, but im small.

see how you tolerate it if youve never used it. most come in 20 mg. start with a 1/2 am and around noon for a couple days. keep water high ....you can increase as you go. i never do more than 60 mg a day, but im small.

Also make sure to be taking taurine with it as well to help avoid any rebound.

First of all, at 5'8", 210lbs your girl simply does NOT need to be using clen right now.

Before you can lose fat to get in shape, you need to get in shape to lose fat. That sounds contradictory, but it isn't really when you think about it.

Rather than starting up something harsh like clen, she needs to spent at least 6-8 weeks dropping weight and losing fat on her own. This isn't a knock against her. But if she starts clen now, she is eventually going to plateau with the results in a month or so. And then what? Use more? Don't.

Instead, drop what weight she can now on her own naturally with training and diet adjustments, then when those efforts slow a bit in the future, you incorporate regular fat burners and ECA to kick it up a notch and then later when the effects from those slow you can resort to clen to kick it back up again. But using clen right off the bat with her stats is only a recipe for long term frustration and failure. Yo-Yoing WILL occur.

Next with liquid clen, it is really really hard to get an accurate dose each time. when trying to capture an exact amount of mcg's in a liquid solution per dose, there is no way to ensure accuracy.

Instead go with tablet form.

Better yet, instead of clen, go with Albuteral. That is just like clen in terms of results but without the nasty side effects that clen brings like headaches, the jitters, constant nose sniffling (for me) and the flushed/hot head feeling.

Unlike some people who compete and use things to simply look good on one day at a time (contest day), I would wager that your girlfriend is obviously looking for something else that will last for the long term in her body transformation. Which is why you should go a LOT slower in weight loss and toning than some people do in 12-18 weeks when ripping up for a show. If you rush your body into a state of change very fast, it is going to be a constant struggle (read : frustration and being miserable) to try to hold it there. It is like a rubber band, you stretch it fast and it snaps back to it's original shape. But if you stretch it slow and steady, a little at a time you can end up with it more flexible in the long term. Same thing with your body. You take it a step at a time. You set goals. You reach Goal #1 and you stay there for a little while, so your body can adjust itself to it's new condition and begin to accept that state as it's new "normal state". Then you use that state as the launching pad afterwards to reach Goal #2. Stay at that phase until your body accepts that current condition as it's "normal state". Then you shoot for Goal #3. If you have a relapse, or can't continue on for a while (injury or family matters, etc..) then your body will revert back to where it was at Goal #2 since it considers that "normal" now. It is like setting little checkpoints for yourself.

This probably isn't what you wanted to hear and it might sound negative and pessimistic, but trust me in the long term scheme, this is where the best/most benefits lies.

We're getting the pill form- havent heard of the liquid form. A lot of websites say to start off in small dosages but whats a small dosage? One full pill? Half a pill? ...A quarter?

Hard question to answer because you didn't tell us how many mcgs each tablet is.

A 100mcg tablet in quarters is going to be the same dose as a 50mcg tablet in half. So we need to know what strength it is.

Agreed with Melaina really need more info on her before giving out deosage clen has a significant effect on the heart which could lead to some serious problems for her if you don't take her medical histroy into account.

she has no medical history of heart disease in her family, shes in pretty good health, does about 1hour30min of cardio 4-5x a week, needs to work on lifting more tho. shes very active, we eat health, except for today i had chipotle lol. i was thinking about 25mcg 2x daily? she wants to shed body fat, shes doing weight watchers, but wants to take it up a knotch.

she has no medical history of heart disease in her family, shes in pretty good health, does about 1hour30min of cardio 4-5x a week, needs to work on lifting more tho. shes very active, we eat health, except for today i had chipotle lol. i was thinking about 25mcg 2x daily? she wants to shed body fat, shes doing weight watchers, but wants to take it up a knotch.

If she is doing weight watchers her diet is probably not were it needs to be. I believe there diet is eat pretty much whatever you want as long as you stay within x amount of points which doesn't really creat healthy eating habits. Please have her sign up for the site we can help her take it to the next level with her diet alone no need for fatburner of any sort tell that is on point.

Top Bottom