Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clen dosage for a woman?

R1 Psycho

Hey bros,

I've been searching around 1st as always but can't seem to find a good solid regime for clen...here's the thing, it's not for me...It's for my wife.....she is about 110 pounds, around 5'6 and eats very clean adn trains hard....she's not into getting big, just staying very lean/toned and in shape while adding a little bit of muscle, as most woman are. She will run it on and off but I need to know what dosage to start her off on and how to taper up and down properly. I realize it should not be run for anymor than 2-3 weeks at a time.

Could someone please help a bro out....much appreciated....

R1...

2 wks on 2 wks off on the off weeks run a eca stack. start out at 20mcg a day and see how she reacts to it and then ramp up. i went up 120mcg myself n it was a bit much. then peak at lets say 100mcg n stay at that.

big greg 82 said:
2 wks on 2 wks off on the off weeks run a eca stack. start out at 20mcg a day and see how she reacts to it and then ramp up. i went up 120mcg myself n it was a bit much. then peak at lets say 100mcg n stay at that.

Thanks bro,

so go 20, 40, 60...somthing like that?

and then ramp down the same amount before coming off for 2 weeks?

what happens if not taking the eca stack in between...will there be a significant weight gain?

R1 Psycho said:
Thanks bro,

so go 20, 40, 60...somthing like that?

and then ramp down the same amount before coming off for 2 weeks?

what happens if not taking the eca stack in between...will there be a significant weight gain?

yea thats right run it just like that. you dont need to run the eca stack in between im not sure if shell gain any weight back on those 2 wks off bc i always ran a eca stack in between. also make sure she takes taurine everyday to combat any shakes and cramps she mite get from the clen.

Get her to visit the womens board if her body fat is not already below 17% she wont see shit from the clen and when she comes off she will rebound and be worse off from where she started.

What are here currents stats? What is her goal? Most important what is her diet and training like?

Top Bottom