Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

clen and anavar stack

peytiny

Hey I am 42 year old female. I have seen videos on clenbuterol and anavar/oxandrolone. I run twice a week and I go to the gym 4X per week. Take 1 day off where I rest. I can put on muscle pretty easy for a female but having a tough time burning excess fat in the thighs and shoulders. How would I stack this?

You can do clen and anavar sure, 20mcg clen and 2.5-5mgs of anavar with 10mg cardarine but that's max out. I personally would have my girl replace clenbuterol with cardazol, same CNS stimulation less sides.

Hey I am 42 year old female. I have seen videos on clenbuterol and anavar/oxandrolone. I run twice a week and I go to the gym 4X per week. Take 1 day off where I rest. I can put on muscle pretty easy for a female but having a tough time burning excess fat in the thighs and shoulders. How would I stack this?

sister run the clen 40mcg 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off and cardarine 20mg a day

Clen isn’t something that you want to mess with. Like the vets said stack the var (make sure it is actually var) with gw

Gw is the best... Clen definitly work but lots of side affect and definitly you should check your diet and cardio

Sent from my SM-A217F using Tapatalk

Top Bottom