Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clebuterol and nolvadex for dieting down

Jaz98U

Hey ladies, have any of you tried stacking 10 mg of nolvadex every 2 or 3 days along with clenbuterol at 40 micrograms? I heard this stack is very good for drying out and also for suppressing appetite from a girl at the gym who was giving me some tips. She is really lean 110 lb and I'm 170 lb I need to lose weight

Yes I heard of this 10mgs of nolvadex and 20mcg clenbuterol for women
i seen this tried on competitive girls and they all get sides after they drop the nolvadex
better try 5mgs of nolvadex with 10mgs cardarine gw and 2 caps cardazol

Hey ladies, have any of you tried stacking 10 mg of nolvadex every 2 or 3 days along with clenbuterol at 40 micrograms? I heard this stack is very good for drying out and also for suppressing appetite from a girl at the gym who was giving me some tips. She is really lean 110 lb and I'm 170 lb I need to lose weight

sister clen and nolva nasty drugs.

Diet and a good cardio/training regimen is your best friend. People try to rely to much on drugs to do the work

Sounds awful. 2 drugs with some nasty side effects......especially clen. I recommend trying a stack of N2Slin + Cardarine instead.

Top Bottom