Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cleaning out your closet...

superqt4u2nv

Elite
Elite Moderator
How do you go about doing it?

I am the worst at this. I keep a lot of stuff as am afraid to toss it. I try to toss most clothes that get to big for me as then I can't get fat. LOL But there is alot that I will keep even though I haven't warn it in a while. I need help serioulsy.

i usually do it once a year....i am bad also...hubby has to harp on me...have no room for my clothes with a whole dresser and some of his closet!!!!! i basically get rid of the things i havent worn in a long time....

This is one of my top things to do. I have clothes from my 8 months in Minneapolis & fat clothes that need to just go away. I keep my skinny clothes folded in a stack due to lack of hangers, dresser & closet space.

Gotta be careful cuz my cat has gotten lost in the pile before.... :kitty:

I have gotten a lot better about this. Clothes and shoes I haven't worn in a year is GONE. There are some exceptions, of course, but overall that is the rule. If it is spring 2005, and you didn't wear this item of clothing last spring 2004 - then you won't wear it this year.

Here is my quandry .... where the HELL am I going to put all my clothes I can't fit into for the next year?!?! I am already having trouble with pants/skirts - the waistband is snug because of the bloating. :worried: Guess I gotta go shopping! :)

FOr baby time, definitely take advantage of any friends who have had babies recently because as fun as the mommy wear is now, in 6 months you'll be fantasizing about those skimpy lingerie dealies again ;)

With the help of competition prep, I'm wearing a BUNCH of clothes that I wore 5 yrs ago. It also helps that its sort of summer finally and I can also wear Florida wear....

If I havent worn some clothes in a while I get rid of it.
I cant stand having clothes building up,
especially If I dont wear them.
I tend to clean closet too much, lol.

Top Bottom