Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

CKD diet & low thyroid

Wilson6 and I are in sync over this case. Armour Thyroid and Testos Gel just to normalize those levels. IGF-1 is Insulin Growth Factor I. It is part of the measurement to check HGH function. The other is IGFBP-3 (Insulin Growth Factor Binding Protein-3). When both are low, as in your case, you suffer from some GH deficiency or resistence.

Fix the test and thyroid first, and make sure you're getting adequate caloric intake to cover daily needs and plenty of protein. Then give it 3 months and recheck the GH/IGF-I axis as well as cortisol. Cut back on the coffee.

You're trying to fix the low thyroid and test with EPH and caffeine. Just like fixing diabetes with prozac.

The problem appears pretty clear cut, how progesterone cream is going to help is unclear to me. You should ask the doc how progesterone cream is going to fix the low thyroid, test and DHEA levels.

For a doc to help, they have to understand the problem.

W6

I absolutely agree with wilson6. Once retested--after everything is optimized--the low HGH function can be addressed with HGH supplementation--assuming it doesn't self-correct with the testos and thyroid meds.

DrJMW said:
I absolutely agree with wilson6. Once retested--after everything is optimized--the low HGH function can be addressed with HGH supplementation--assuming it doesn't self-correct with the testos and thyroid meds.

JMW, you have mail. IMP.

Fonz

Top Bottom