Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ck2007 Log

ck2006

I am starting a new log.
1. I am not competing just yet but will be hopefully later this year so the title has to change
2. the other log didn't workout (get it, cause I didn't enough LOL)
3. changes in the new year
4. I want this log/meaning ME to be as positive as possible. Reflecting on it, I haven't been and well that is going to change cause I don't like it.

GOALS THIS MONTH
1. do really well on midterm and almost finish course to write quiz 2 and final in february
2. stick to diet/water intake
3. stick to stretching

JAN 16, 2007

LIFE IS A PROMISE! FULFILL IT!
(my most favorite quote

152.4 LBS

SUPPLIMENTS
aspirin
anti inflammatory
omega 3
multi vitamin

WORKOUT
warm up in jacuzzi
pigeon stretch
knees to chest
single knee to chest with other leg elevated
lumbar support side bend
supported quad stretch
forward bend
back stretch on wall
side stretch on step - body straight

-Took a tylenol 3 today and will probably be taking one before bed.
-Sleeping now with towel under the middle of my back in coffin position.
-excited about the stretching and I WILL be positive that it will work!

ck2006 said:
I am starting a new log.
1. I am not competing just yet but will be hopefully later this year so the title has to change
2. the other log didn't workout (get it, cause I didn't enough LOL)
3. changes in the new year
4. I want this log/meaning ME to be as positive as possible. Reflecting on it, I haven't been and well that is going to change cause I don't like it.

GOALS THIS MONTH
1. do really well on midterm and almost finish course to write quiz 2 and final in february
2. stick to diet/water intake
3. stick to stretching

JAN 16, 2007

LIFE IS A PROMISE! FULFILL IT!
(my most favorite quote

152.4 LBS

SUPPLIMENTS
aspirin
anti inflammatory
omega 3
multi vitamin

WORKOUT
warm up in jacuzzi
pigeon stretch
knees to chest
single knee to chest with other leg elevated
lumbar support side bend
supported quad stretch
forward bend
back stretch on wall
side stretch on step - body straight

-Took a tylenol 3 today and will probably be taking one before bed.
-Sleeping now with towel under the middle of my back in coffin position.
-excited about the stretching and I WILL be positive that it will work!
Good job!!!!
A couple ideers on your stretches...
I don't see any good adductor stretches. Try the butterfly.
Try the kneeling hip flexor stretch. On your knee hips tucked under press forward with the hip as you lean the upper torso back. Leg should be straight back. Then you can adjust the foot position. Where the leg stays straight but the foot is slightly positioned lateral to the body. Then continue pressing forward with the hip as you lean back. This will stretch iliacus, and TFL.
I like this better for hip flexors and hip area in general anyway especially since you have a bum back, over that pidgeon stretch which can be hard on the back. To hit that piriformis I would do it on your back leg across the other pulling the bent knee toward your chest.
Oh well thats' all my 2 cents.. but I'm glad you are having a new log ;)

treilin said:
Good job!!!!
A couple ideers on your stretches...
I don't see any good adductor stretches. Try the butterfly.
Try the kneeling hip flexor stretch. On your knee hips tucked under press forward with the hip as you lean the upper torso back. Leg should be straight back. Then you can adjust the foot position. Where the leg stays straight but the foot is slightly positioned lateral to the body. Then continue pressing forward with the hip as you lean back. This will stretch iliacus, and TFL.
I like this better for hip flexors and hip area in general anyway especially since you have a bum back, over that pidgeon stretch which can be hard on the back. To hit that piriformis I would do it on your back leg across the other pulling the bent knee toward your chest.
Oh well thats' all my 2 cents.. but I'm glad you are having a new log ;)

yup the pigeon is really hard to do with my right leg. The one for the piriformis I have (must of not described it right LOL) I will add the
-butterfly
- hip flexor stretch

alwasy appreciate your 2cents :heart:

Top Bottom