x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Ck2007 Log

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Ck2007 Log within the Women's Fitness (Female Bodybuilding and Training) category.

Excerpt: I am starting a new log. 1. I am not competing just yet but will be hopefully later this year so the title has to change 2. the other log didn't workout (get it, cause I didn't enough LOL) 3. changes in the new year 4. I want this log/meaning ME to be as positive as possible. Reflecting on it, I haven't been and well that is going to change cause I don't like it. GOALS THIS MONTH 1. do really well on midterm and almost finish course to write quiz 2 and final in february 2. stick

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 9 of 49 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Ck2007 Log

Re: Ck2007 Log

Quote Quote posted by Gymgurl
    Good luck on your mid-terms.........Oh and that jacuzzi sounds soooooo good right now lol

Thanks, my kids were using it more than me before this and it was the whole reason we bought the house LOL.

Yup I need positive vibes.. I gotta study LOTS today and tomorrow!

Mad Scientist

Quote Quote posted by ck2006
    Thanks, my kids were using it more than me before this and it was the whole reason we bought the house LOL.

Yup I need positive vibes.. I gotta study LOTS today and tomorrow!
    Is it one of those big outdoor things, or is it a smaller bathtub type. After this weekend I have to look into it.

Good luck on the Test. I think you'll do great.

Quote Quote posted by HiDnGoD
    Is it one of those big outdoor things, or is it a smaller bathtub type. After this weekend I have to look into it.

Good luck on the Test. I think you'll do great.

two man bathtub with jets. Thanks

Muscle Pimp

WTF?!

I didn't get the memo!

*IN*

12 days late and a skirt short

Da Pope

^^ CK!!!! Ill study with you!!! In the 'cuzzi of course

Quote Quote posted by *Bunny*
    ^^ CK!!!! Ill study with you!!! In the 'cuzzi of course

Get your booty over here, of course my hubby will take pics of the memerable occassion. Shit he'd probably join us LOL.

Quote Quote posted by sgtslaughter
    WTF?!

I didn't get the memo!

*IN*

12 days late and a skirt short

If you take pics of you wearing the skirt I'll forgive ya, LOL. just joking, tis ok

T-Cake

I hope you get the green light to train again! That's great that the shoes helped. Back pain is just awful and I've only had it temporarily (like a couple months) on a fluke move when reaching for something. I can't imagine how you cope with it as you do.

And I don't care how many folks are in the 'cuzz, I'll scoot my little butt in there -- that DOES sound awesome right now.

Quote Quote posted by T-Cake
    I hope you get the green light to train again! That's great that the shoes helped. Back pain is just awful and I've only had it temporarily (like a couple months) on a fluke move when reaching for something. I can't imagine how you cope with it as you do.

And I don't care how many folks are in the 'cuzz, I'll scoot my little butt in there -- that DOES sound awesome right now.

The back pain is what it is, I guess I have my good days and bad. I love my good days and just try ignore it, and well I still try ignore the bad days but just take it a lot more easier.

Still studying, so get your butt in here LOL.

Jan 30

stretching as usual, studying studying studying and for a break I am taking my girls to the play park. hubby has school tomorrow night so I have to try get in as much studying as I can during the day.

Have a good one, be back after my exam on wednesday!

Mad Scientist

Quote Quote posted by ck2006
    The back pain is what it is, I guess I have my good days and bad. I love my good days and just try ignore it, and well I still try ignore the bad days but just take it a lot more easier.

Still studying, so get your butt in here LOL.

Jan 30

stretching as usual, studying studying studying and for a break I am taking my girls to the play park. hubby has school tomorrow night so I have to try get in as much studying as I can during the day.

Have a good one, be back after my exam on wednesday!
    Enjoy the play park. Sometimes I miss when my baby was that young. Good luck on the test. Good vibes coming your way. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm