Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ck2007 Log

ck2006 said:
JAN 27

Went shopping with my mom, she bought me a pair of 200 dollar running shoes for my bday!!!! I am going to try running this week sometime to see if it helps my back. Walking I can already feel a difference the guy told me the running shoes I was wearing I might as well been walking in bear feet, which I already new. She also bought me some really expensive foundation with a brush to apply it is amazing the difference.

Also BIG cheats today perogies, nelishinka, and cabbage rolls then we went out for supper and I had 3 chicken wings,4 stuffed mushrooms with seafood and a chicken salad with cheddar, mozza, pecans and bacon bits. and tonight 3 vodka coolers

The date with the family was awesome, have another one tomorrow! Stretching the same and back feels pretty great, still some nagging pain, but nothing I haven't lived with before it got really bad so I am pretty happy about that at the moment. (and it just isn't the vodka talking) LOL.

oh yeah and just a little side note, from doing a little experimenting I now know aspertaine gives me a headache over the left eye. I am also pretty happy I am pretty sure I found the culperate!
Nice haul on the B-day stuff.
What's a nelishinka? I'ma not telling you what I had last night. :evil:

What did you cut out, to realize it was the aspartame?

HiDnGoD said:
Nice haul on the B-day stuff.
What's a nelishinka? I'ma not telling you what I had last night. :evil:

What did you cut out, to realize it was the aspartame?

Thanks nelishnika is crepes with cheese. I cut out the flavored drink with aspartame in it and twin sugar for a long time. and then I reintroduced it and BAM headache.

The shoes rock, went shopping again today and miminal pain in my back, seeing my trainer this week again, I hope she gives me the green light to start again.

jAN 28

SUPPLIMENTS
aspirin
anti inflammatory
omega 3
multi vitamin
T3 as necessary

WORKOUT
warm up in jacuzzi
pigeon stretch
knees to chest
single knee to chest with other leg elevated
lumbar support side bend
supported quad stretch
forward bend
back stretch on wall
side stretch on step - body straight
butterflys
hip flexor stretch thank you treil

FLEXABILITY (0-10, 10 BEING GREAT)
Before stretching

TO DO
- MUST STUDY HARD - midterm is wednesday morning
- call family doctor and get all the xrays and scans done on my back previously, MRI finally booked for April 16th and I have to bring everything with me.
- volunteer at daycare
- business stuff
- start painting murals which turned out AWESOME, drew them all free hand, my daughter loooves scooby doo and just stares at the gang now, and my other daughter looooves bambi and my little pony so she is just amazed, told my hubby to take pics before I start to pain just in case I screw up
-drop off bday gift to neighbours house.

Everyone have an AWESOME week!

Gymgurl said:
Good luck on your mid-terms.........Oh and that jacuzzi sounds soooooo good right now lol

Thanks, my kids were using it more than me before this and it was the whole reason we bought the house LOL.

Yup I need positive vibes.. I gotta study LOTS today and tomorrow!

ck2006 said:
Thanks, my kids were using it more than me before this and it was the whole reason we bought the house LOL.

Yup I need positive vibes.. I gotta study LOTS today and tomorrow!
Is it one of those big outdoor things, or is it a smaller bathtub type. After this weekend I have to look into it.

Good luck on the Test. I think you'll do great.

HiDnGoD said:
Is it one of those big outdoor things, or is it a smaller bathtub type. After this weekend I have to look into it.

Good luck on the Test. I think you'll do great.

two man bathtub with jets. Thanks

*Bunny* said:
^^ CK!!!! Ill study with you!!! :) In the 'cuzzi of course
:heart:

Get your booty over here, of course my hubby will take pics of the memerable occassion. Shit he'd probably join us LOL.

Top Bottom