Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ck2007 Log

Morning Ck....take care of that back....the weights will aways be there....you need your back...

ck2006 said:
The whole house I don't think I could handle LOL I would have to kill the kids, as it was the tv babysat them while I was painting, I tried to get them to help but we got more paint on us then the walls.

I highly recommend hiring painters for a whole house or apartment, we did that and I LOVED it!

Today is the fun day I am going to have them help me stamp the walls, I printed off a whole bunch of tinkerbell. princess and dora pictures to paint on their walls.
I will take your advice next time I need it! :)

14319a1xxy33ywx.gif

Jan 26

150.4 (whoohoooo)

SUPPLIMENTS
aspirin
anti inflammatory
omega 3
multi vitamin
T3 as necessary

WORKOUT
warm up in jacuzzi
pigeon stretch
knees to chest
single knee to chest with other leg elevated
lumbar support side bend
supported quad stretch
forward bend
back stretch on wall
side stretch on step - body straight
butterflys
hip flexor stretch thank you treil

FLEXABILITY (0-10, 10 BEING GREAT)
Before stretching - 1

to do-
- take a break from painting it is going to take a while, I drew dora, scooby doo and the gang, tinkerbell, my little pony, bambi and a big tree to paint. It is taking longer than I thought, just painting their names over their bed and getting their club house together, and cleaning up took all day
- assemble hutch and filing cabinet for computer room
- get paint
- go out on a date with family
= switching internet and phone providers so this should be interesting.

Have a great weekend everyone! :heart:

ck2006 said:
Jan 26

150.4 (whoohoooo)

SUPPLIMENTS
aspirin
anti inflammatory
omega 3
multi vitamin
T3 as necessary

WORKOUT
warm up in jacuzzi
pigeon stretch
knees to chest
single knee to chest with other leg elevated
lumbar support side bend
supported quad stretch
forward bend
back stretch on wall
side stretch on step - body straight
butterflys
hip flexor stretch thank you treil

FLEXABILITY (0-10, 10 BEING GREAT)
Before stretching - 1

to do-
- take a break from painting it is going to take a while, I drew dora, scooby doo and the gang, tinkerbell, my little pony, bambi and a big tree to paint. It is taking longer than I thought, just painting their names over their bed and getting their club house together, and cleaning up took all day
- assemble hutch and filing cabinet for computer room
- get paint
- go out on a date with family
= switching internet and phone providers so this should be interesting.

Have a great weekend everyone! :heart:
You are definitely SuperMom! You should paint YOUR bedroom with WonderWoman colors and themes when you are done! :D

JAN 27

Went shopping with my mom, she bought me a pair of 200 dollar running shoes for my bday!!!! I am going to try running this week sometime to see if it helps my back. Walking I can already feel a difference the guy told me the running shoes I was wearing I might as well been walking in bear feet, which I already new. She also bought me some really expensive foundation with a brush to apply it is amazing the difference.

Also BIG cheats today perogies, nelishinka, and cabbage rolls then we went out for supper and I had 3 chicken wings,4 stuffed mushrooms with seafood and a chicken salad with cheddar, mozza, pecans and bacon bits. and tonight 3 vodka coolers

The date with the family was awesome, have another one tomorrow! Stretching the same and back feels pretty great, still some nagging pain, but nothing I haven't lived with before it got really bad so I am pretty happy about that at the moment. (and it just isn't the vodka talking) LOL.

oh yeah and just a little side note, from doing a little experimenting I now know aspertaine gives me a headache over the left eye. I am also pretty happy I am pretty sure I found the culperate!

Top Bottom