Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ck2007 Log

ck2006 said:
I honestly don't know, my trainer and my family have told me I should go see one LOL. I am assuming because of my back.

JAN 23

151 1lbs (and they all rejoiced!)

SUPPLIMENTS
aspirin
anti inflammatory
omega 3
multi vitamin
T3 as necessary

WORKOUT
warm up in jacuzzi
pigeon stretch
knees to chest
single knee to chest with other leg elevated
lumbar support side bend
supported quad stretch
forward bend
back stretch on wall
side stretch on step - body straight
butterflys
hip flexor stretch thank you treil

FLEXABILITY (0-10, 10 BEING GREAT)
Before stretching - 1 damn

TO DO-
STUDY, study study midterm is on the 31st.

side note - so my daughter really doesn't like change but she has been asking for a her room to be painted like tinkerbell so I buy allll the paint and start taping (it is going to be pink, lime greem and purple) I start painteing the pink strip and she comes in and says "I really like it but are you going to change it back after" I am like nooooo LOL
When we moved into our house, we were gonna paint all the rooms over. WE still haven't (10 yrs later), but my daughter's room has been painted 5 times.

My wife went to a naturopath once. Wifey thinks she helped her, somewhat. Didn't cure her problem, but possibly aleviated some of her pain. Shoulder, I think it was.

I know my cousin has diabetes and they have been able to cut her meds in half. so it is worth a try.

I have already painted the bathroom and the computer room and now the girls room, next the boys cause it is only fair they get a funky room too. Then one of the walls in the living room and kitchen and I am done for awhile.

We still have to get landscaping and a fence done, the shower upstairs and the basement soo this is a nice winter project and when my back is feeling sore I just get hubby to finish :)

badgergrl said:
Holy crappola! Is that you in the avi?
You look great CK!!!!!!!!

Thank you, that was actually me at the end of august. My hubby and I look at that pic and he says I still look the same, bless his heart. I have a little more insulation on me now LOL but it is slowly coming off.

You are a paintin' fool! :D WOW! That is a LOT of work -- I have to say, I painted my entire apartment last year by myself and it was a pain in the rear! Hilarious that your daughter asked to have it painted back... 3 years from now you'll still be telling her to find a way to make those stripes look cool for her friends. :qt:

ck2006 said:
I honestly don't know, my trainer and my family have told me I should go see one LOL. I am assuming because of my back.

JAN 23

SUPPLIMENTS
aspirin
anti inflammatory
omega 3
multi vitamin
T3 as necessary

WORKOUT
warm up in jacuzzi
pigeon stretch
knees to chest
lumbar support side bend
supported quad stretch
forward bend
back stretch on wall
butterflys

Before stretching - 1 damn

TO DO-
STUDY, study study midterm is on the 31st.

side note - so my daughter really doesn't like change but she has been asking for a her room to be painted like tinkerbell so I buy allll the paint and start taping (it is going to be pink, lime greem and purple) I start painteing the pink strip and she comes in and says "I really like it but are you going to change it back after" I am like nooooo LOL
You are to sweet!!! I hate painting walls unless it's a mural... ;) I would paint tinkerbell herself on the wall for ya :heart:

Nice job on keeping up with the stretches!!

treilin said:
You are to sweet!!! I hate painting walls unless it's a mural... ;) I would paint tinkerbell herself on the wall for ya :heart:

Nice job on keeping up with the stretches!!

thanks :heart: we aren't sure if it is the stretching that is helping or my visit to the chiro I had to let hubby finish the grunt work, today is the fun stuff. I also bought gem stones to glue to wall. :)

JAN 23

SUPPLIMENTS
aspirin
anti inflammatory
omega 3
multi vitamin
T3 as necessary

WORKOUT
warm up in jacuzzi
pigeon stretch
knees to chest
lumbar support side bend
supported quad stretch
forward bend
back stretch on wall
butterflys

Before stretching - 1 after 3 :)

TO DO-
-finish painting
-study

T-Cake said:
You are a paintin' fool! :D WOW! That is a LOT of work -- I have to say, I painted my entire apartment last year by myself and it was a pain in the rear! Hilarious that your daughter asked to have it painted back... 3 years from now you'll still be telling her to find a way to make those stripes look cool for her friends. :qt:

The whole house I don't think I could handle LOL I would have to kill the kids, as it was the tv babysat them while I was painting, I tried to get them to help but we got more paint on us then the walls.

I highly recommend hiring painters for a whole house or apartment, we did that and I LOVED it!

Today is the fun day I am going to have them help me stamp the walls, I printed off a whole bunch of tinkerbell. princess and dora pictures to paint on their walls.

Top Bottom