x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Ck2007 Log

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Ck2007 Log within the Women's Fitness (Female Bodybuilding and Training) category.

Excerpt: I am starting a new log. 1. I am not competing just yet but will be hopefully later this year so the title has to change 2. the other log didn't workout (get it, cause I didn't enough LOL) 3. changes in the new year 4. I want this log/meaning ME to be as positive as possible. Reflecting on it, I haven't been and well that is going to change cause I don't like it. GOALS THIS MONTH 1. do really well on midterm and almost finish course to write quiz 2 and final in february 2. stick

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 7 of 49 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Ck2007 Log

Re: Ck2007 Log

Holy crappola! Is that you in the avi?
    You look great CK!!!!!!!!

Quote Quote posted by badgergrl
    Holy crappola! Is that you in the avi?
    You look great CK!!!!!!!!

Thank you, that was actually me at the end of august. My hubby and I look at that pic and he says I still look the same, bless his heart. I have a little more insulation on me now LOL but it is slowly coming off.

T-Cake

You are a paintin' fool! WOW! That is a LOT of work -- I have to say, I painted my entire apartment last year by myself and it was a pain in the rear! Hilarious that your daughter asked to have it painted back... 3 years from now you'll still be telling her to find a way to make those stripes look cool for her friends.

Quote Quote posted by ck2006
    I honestly don't know, my trainer and my family have told me I should go see one LOL. I am assuming because of my back.

JAN 23

151 1lbs (and they all rejoiced!)

SUPPLIMENTS
    aspirin
    anti inflammatory
    omega 3
    multi vitamin
    T3 as necessary

WORKOUT
    warm up in jacuzzi
    pigeon stretch
    knees to chest
    single knee to chest with other leg elevated
    lumbar support side bend
    supported quad stretch
    forward bend
    back stretch on wall
    side stretch on step - body straight
    butterflys
    hip flexor stretch thank you treil

FLEXABILITY (0-10, 10 BEING GREAT)
    Before stretching - 1 damn

TO DO-
    STUDY, study study midterm is on the 31st.

side note - so my daughter really doesn't like change but she has been asking for a her room to be painted like tinkerbell so I buy allll the paint and start taping (it is going to be pink, lime greem and purple) I start painteing the pink strip and she comes in and says "I really like it but are you going to change it back after" I am like nooooo LOL
    You are to sweet!!! I hate painting walls unless it's a mural... I would paint tinkerbell herself on the wall for ya

Nice job on keeping up with the stretches!!

Quote Quote posted by treilin
    You are to sweet!!! I hate painting walls unless it's a mural... I would paint tinkerbell herself on the wall for ya

Nice job on keeping up with the stretches!!
    thanks we aren't sure if it is the stretching that is helping or my visit to the chiro I had to let hubby finish the grunt work, today is the fun stuff. I also bought gem stones to glue to wall.

JAN 23

151 1lbs (and they all rejoiced!)

SUPPLIMENTS
    aspirin
    anti inflammatory
    omega 3
    multi vitamin
    T3 as necessary

WORKOUT
    warm up in jacuzzi
    pigeon stretch
    knees to chest
    single knee to chest with other leg elevated
    lumbar support side bend
    supported quad stretch
    forward bend
    back stretch on wall
    side stretch on step - body straight
    butterflys
    hip flexor stretch thank you treil

FLEXABILITY (0-10, 10 BEING GREAT)
    Before stretching - 1 after 3

TO DO-
    -finish painting
    -study

Quote Quote posted by T-Cake
    You are a paintin' fool! WOW! That is a LOT of work -- I have to say, I painted my entire apartment last year by myself and it was a pain in the rear! Hilarious that your daughter asked to have it painted back... 3 years from now you'll still be telling her to find a way to make those stripes look cool for her friends.
    The whole house I don't think I could handle LOL I would have to kill the kids, as it was the tv babysat them while I was painting, I tried to get them to help but we got more paint on us then the walls.

I highly recommend hiring painters for a whole house or apartment, we did that and I LOVED it!

Today is the fun day I am going to have them help me stamp the walls, I printed off a whole bunch of tinkerbell. princess and dora pictures to paint on their walls.

"Things turn out best for people who make the best of the way things turn out."

Hey you!!! just catching up and wanting to say
    Miss chatting with ya a bit too

Quote Quote posted by sbt2082
    Hey you!!! just catching up and wanting to say
    Miss chatting with ya a bit too

Just a bit? LOL

Quote Quote posted by Gymgurl
    Morning Ck....take care of that back....the weights will aways be there....you need your back...
    thanks

T-Cake

Quote Quote posted by ck2006
    The whole house I don't think I could handle LOL I would have to kill the kids, as it was the tv babysat them while I was painting, I tried to get them to help but we got more paint on us then the walls.

I highly recommend hiring painters for a whole house or apartment, we did that and I LOVED it!

Today is the fun day I am going to have them help me stamp the walls, I printed off a whole bunch of tinkerbell. princess and dora pictures to paint on their walls.
    I will take your advice next time I need it!