Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ck2007 Log

HiDnGoD said:
Well, if the Pats can't have it, I'd rather see da bears get it than Indy.

It has been my hubby's dream that the bears win, he has never strayed and loves the team, one christmas all he got was bears "stuff". I only wish I could send him there to see it, THAT is his dream, but then we also would have to get our passports and I just don't see that happening soon enough.

ck2006 said:
It has been my hubby's dream that the bears win, he has never strayed and loves the team, one christmas all he got was bears "stuff". I only wish I could send him there to see it, THAT is his dream, but then we also would have to get our passports and I just don't see that happening soon enough.
Apparently there is a 2 month waiting list for passports right now. It used to be 10 days. :rolleyes:

HiDnGoD said:
Did you get your Naturopath appt.?
What are you seeing her for? Pain? Flexibility?

I honestly don't know, my trainer and my family have told me I should go see one LOL. I am assuming because of my back.

JAN 23

151 1lbs (and they all rejoiced!)

SUPPLIMENTS
aspirin
anti inflammatory
omega 3
multi vitamin
T3 as necessary

WORKOUT
warm up in jacuzzi
pigeon stretch
knees to chest
single knee to chest with other leg elevated
lumbar support side bend
supported quad stretch
forward bend
back stretch on wall
side stretch on step - body straight
butterflys
hip flexor stretch thank you treil

FLEXABILITY (0-10, 10 BEING GREAT)
Before stretching - 1 damn

TO DO-
STUDY, study study midterm is on the 31st.

side note - so my daughter really doesn't like change but she has been asking for a her room to be painted like tinkerbell so I buy allll the paint and start taping (it is going to be pink, lime greem and purple) I start painteing the pink strip and she comes in and says "I really like it but are you going to change it back after" I am like nooooo LOL

jpt said:
Taping Sucks....and So Does The Bears!

Yes taping does but why such animosity towards a creature of nature???? With the instincts to ripe apart their opponent when feeling threatened.

Oh unless you meant the football team. Well, I guess they do the same. HA HA

:)

Top Bottom