Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ck2007 Log

HiDnGoD said:
Well, how'd the furniture moving go? :verygood:
Did you get yer stretching in?

I didn't have to move any so it was great!

Got my stretching in, and this is weird but my back is doing soooo much better???? I don't know if it was the chiro or not! I am supposed to go back 4 times this week, I really don't think I am going to fit it in but we shall see.

jan 22

SUPPLIMENTS
aspirin
anti inflammatory
omega 3
multi vitamin
T3 as necessary

WORKOUT
warm up in jacuzzi
pigeon stretch
knees to chest
single knee to chest with other leg elevated
lumbar support side bend
supported quad stretch
forward bend
back stretch on wall
side stretch on step - body straight
butterflys
hip flexor stretch thank you treil

walk for thirty minutes

FLEXABILITY (0-10, 10 BEING GREAT) 3 woke up this morning and the pain is minor today YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOO
After running a little sore, but stretched and I feel it a little in my lower back still.

TO DO-
play all day with my girls! I may take them to the big mall here
and ..... study

Not sure if I am crazy but I would like to start an upper body/really modified lower body workout on the days I don't walk for thirty minutes. The weights will be low, low low and pink but :) I gotta start somewhere again.

kinda looking like this....

monday
-30 min cardio
tuesday
upper body workout 12,10,8,6 increasing the weight each time.
shoulders/triceps/biceps/chest
Wednesday
-30 min cardio
Thursday
-lower body 15,12,10, 8 most likely no weight at this time
Friday
-30 min cardio
Sat
- upper body workout 12,10,8,6 increasing the weight each time.
shoulders/triceps/biceps/chest/ maybe some back
Sun
-day off

I would like to incorporate abs in there but they have to be sooo modified I have to research what I can do so for this week I am pretty sure besides sucking in my gut when I remember that will be the extent of the abs.

Last edited:
I dunno. :worried:
You have a tendency to give 1294%, when you do something. I's afraid yer gonna hurt yourself some more, before you've given yourelf a chance to heal.

HiDnGoD said:
I dunno. :worried:
You have a tendency to give 1294%, when you do something. I's afraid yer gonna hurt yourself some more, before you've given yourelf a chance to heal.

This time I promise to give 1294% of modified, being careful, slow working out and if it hurts stop workout :)

my trainer emailed me to see how it was going and she said that when I get back into weights that it will be very easy going. So I asked her if I should. LOL. Haven't done them yet soo, and the walking seemed to be ok today, but I am still going to take tomorrow off.

Thank you for the compliment, means a lot :heart:

ck2006 said:
This time I promise to give 1294% of modified, being careful, slow working out and if it hurts stop workout :)

my trainer emailed me to see how it was going and she said that when I get back into weights that it will be very easy going. So I asked her if I should. LOL. Haven't done them yet soo, and the walking seemed to be ok today, but I am still going to take tomorrow off.

Thank you for the compliment, means a lot :heart:
OK, if you promise to take it easy, I'll promise not to worry. Life is a journey, pace yourself. :heart:

jan 23

Talked to trainer today, she said more DEEP stretching next week and MAYBE light LIGHTweights, but that is it.

So I am going to take the day off and walk tomorrow again. Every once in awhile i pose in the mirror and there is still muscle there. She said that I haven't really lost any muscle it is just insulated right now LOL.

SUPPLIMENTS
aspirin
anti inflammatory
omega 3
multi vitamin
T3 as necessary

WORKOUT
warm up in jacuzzi
pigeon stretch
knees to chest
lumbar support side bend
supported quad stretch
forward bend
back stretch on wall
butterflys

FLEXABILITY (0-10, 10 BEING GREAT) 2 - woke up and it wasn't as bad as every other morning but will be taking it a little easy today.

TO DO-
buy paint for girls room
study
book appointment with naturalopath chick

Have a good one everyone! :heart:

ck2006 said:
jan 23

Talked to trainer today, she said more DEEP stretching next week and MAYBE light LIGHTweights, but that is it.

So I am going to take the day off and walk tomorrow again. Every once in awhile i pose in the mirror and there is still muscle there. She said that I haven't really lost any muscle it is just insulated right now LOL.

SUPPLIMENTS
aspirin
anti inflammatory
omega 3
multi vitamin
T3 as necessary

WORKOUT
warm up in jacuzzi
pigeon stretch
knees to chest
lumbar support side bend
supported quad stretch
forward bend
back stretch on wall
butterflys

FLEXABILITY (0-10, 10 BEING GREAT) 2 - woke up and it wasn't as bad as every other morning but will be taking it a little easy today.

TO DO-
buy paint for girls room
study
book appointment with naturalopath chick

Have a good one everyone! :heart:
Muscle Memory is a great thing. Even if you did lose some, when you are able to bigger weights, it will come back fairly quickly

Top Bottom