Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ck2007 Log

Awesome news, CK. For your final mark and for your career choice.

William Osler-The trained nurse has become one of the great blessings of humanity, taking a place beside the physician and the priest.

HiDnGoD said:
Awesome news, CK. For your final mark and for your career choice.

Just signed up for my courses and away I gooooo. no more training for me for awhile anyway, so I am just going to be lurking and checking up on everyone else here for a bit. :heart:

ck2006 said:
Thank you very much, it is a great confidence booster for things to come.

Major decisions have been made, I am going back to school full time. This year (or hopefully only 6 months) will be major upgrading (if it takes a year though I am ok with that cause I want to get top marks so they can't deny me) and then I am going to get my Nursing degree!

A total change from everything that I was going towards but hubby and I discussed it, did a lot of soul searching and researching, planned it out and I am freaking excited.

I go on tuesday to write a three hour placement exam for my college prep courses. It is frustrating because I did upgrade at another college but this college doesn't except those courses. But like you said Bunny NO looking back only Forward!!!!

back to school! wow.

I am so happy for you - and happy that the medical industry will have a GOOD nurse. :D When you graduate - move to my town, kay? We need good medical peoples.

the-short-one said:
back to school! wow.

I am so happy for you - and happy that the medical industry will have a GOOD nurse. :D When you graduate - move to my town, kay? We need good medical peoples.

Thanks! I am excited and very scared. Not so much about the nursing program but about the upgrading. But it is a good thing I am scared cause I know I am going to work my bootay off.

I think you guys are taking all our nurses LOL, the US pays a heck of a lot more.

ck2006 said:
Thanks! I am excited and very scared. Not so much about the nursing program but about the upgrading. But it is a good thing I am scared cause I know I am going to work my bootay off.

I think you guys are taking all our nurses LOL, the US pays a heck of a lot more.

i think we're making them fat, too. I am alarmed at the size of the nurses walking around the hospital.

I have a friend who is a nurse (she's overweight) told me that swing shifts and heavy work loads create a bad habit of eating for most nurses. Add being a working mom on top of that to make it even worse.

...not sure what that had to do with you. lolol Sorry. I was rambling.

STAY IN CANADA! it's not safe here. :D

the-short-one said:
i think we're making them fat, too. I am alarmed at the size of the nurses walking around the hospital.

I have a friend who is a nurse (she's overweight) told me that swing shifts and heavy work loads create a bad habit of eating for most nurses. Add being a working mom on top of that to make it even worse.

...not sure what that had to do with you. lolol Sorry. I was rambling.

STAY IN CANADA! it's not safe here. :D

Actually my friend is in her first year and she said the EXaCT same thing about here. AHHHH I am not safe anywhere. She also said the older, older nurses are mean and don't help LOL (theres great patient care)

But knowing that makes me more aware not to get like that.

ramble on, I don't mind

ck2006 said:
Just signed up for my courses and away I gooooo. no more training for me for awhile anyway, so I am just going to be lurking and checking up on everyone else here for a bit. :heart:
Don't just lurk. Stop in, sit a spell. Say high & let us know what's going on.

Top Bottom