Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ck2007 Log

Sarge_ said:
hawt momma alert!

Thanks, my bulking wasn't quite the same as yours this winter. I bulked without exercising (I was storing my fat, the winters are cold here) LOL

March13, 2007

Morning cardio
20 min treadmill 4.5 for to minutes/5.5 for one minute/and repeat 210 cals burned

Followed by home schooling for my son, teachers have now been out for 4 weeks, now they are fighting over what kind of mediator to get :rolleyes:

chest/biceps
3x8
barbell press
push ups
incline flys
DB press
concentration curl
twist curl

I didn't do any of that, I found a cool website that has elastic band exercises, a whole bunch of them and got excited so I worked on my back and biceps, did a little chest cause I forgot what I was working on. LOL. Got excited to see the back exercises, especially for home, been looking everywhere for some different ones that don't use the cables at the gym. I have a feeling I am going to be sore tomorrow just from doing a different type of exercise. I have to remember to relax my neck more. But cool!!!

Oh yeah did abs too, bicycles/fist over head

Also went on a two hour walk with the kids, that was really fun, we played "I spy" and let them go on a rage in the puddles, laundry day tomorrow! :) My pants are just black LOL

TO DO
- study, final is on friday!!!

Last edited:
Oh CK2006.....that has to be a pain in the butt for you...schooling amoung everything else. Mine are out of school today..but it is gonna be 70 degrees so they are outside playing

Gymgurl said:
Oh CK2006.....that has to be a pain in the butt for you...schooling amoung everything else. Mine are out of school today..but it is gonna be 70 degrees so they are outside playing

Release the hounds........ it is -2 here but this afternoon we are going for a very long long long walk LOL. It is hard right now because we don't have a yard or fence yet, I can't wait for the summer!!!!!

I used to think I wanted to be a teacher when I was 6 or 7...
When I had my girls...who were called the terrorists by in laws...(no wonder they WERE, nota re inlawas anymore..LOL)...
I once said if they were kids from his previous marriage...I would have already left...
I satute you for being able to home school them!!!
Fiuuuuuuuu!!!!

florencia said:
I used to think I wanted to be a teacher when I was 6 or 7...
When I had my girls...who were called the terrorists by in laws...(no wonder they WERE, nota re inlawas anymore..LOL)...
I once said if they were kids from his previous marriage...I would have already left...
I satute you for being able to home school them!!!
Fiuuuuuuuu!!!!

yeah but at my school I allow corporate punishment LOL, just joking. My kid is as tall as me and he is only 11, so it doesn't work so well LOL.

Thanks, I know he misses school very much so I gotta get his brain moving again, and I think he is enjoying it.

Top Bottom