Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ck2007 Log

:wavey: Heya, CK! Have a good weekend and happy birthday! It looks like the flexibility is going up a wee bit. WOO HOO!!! :elephant:

Hey sweetie!!! :heart: Just dropping by here to to send you some birthday wishes :D
Hope you are having a wonderful day hun!!!

January 20
-watched the Inconvient truth yesterday, that was awesome, I noticed they did not mention Canada at all in the whole movie, Hmmmm? I know we are really bad for contributions to green house gas ommissions I wonder if our government wouldn't allow al gore to mention us?

My boys bought me a magnetic braclet for my birthday, you know your getting old when they buy you a gift for your arthritis :rolleyes: LOL but it is pretty.

SUPPLIMENTS
aspirin
anti inflammatory
omega 3
multi vitamin
T3 as necessary

WORKOUT
warm up in jacuzzi
pigeon stretch
knees to chest
single knee to chest with other leg elevated
lumbar support side bend
supported quad stretch
forward bend
back stretch on wall
side stretch on step - body straight
butterflys
hip flexor stretch thank you treil

FLEXABILITY (0-10, 10 BEING GREAT)
BEFORE stretching - like 0 today

TO DO-
going to chiro today
gymnastics
getting nails done
buying new running shoes

everyone have a great day!!!!

JAN 21

Went to the chiro yesterday, I don't think I will ever go again. He told me that I shouldn't hurt worse than I already do, and really he didn't do to much so I wasn't that worried when I left.

Well last night I could barely move, I couldn't sleep and almost went to the hospital the pain was sooo bad.

All he did was but electrodes on my back and when he turned them on I jumped up screaming "to high tooo high", so he turned it down and then it felt good,

but then he tried to ly on me LOL and I screamed in pain

so then he took me to another room where this table went up and down and he pulled up on my back and then pulled on my ankles.

I was lying on my stomach he told me to lift my leg up to my knees and then he bent my leg the other way and tried to massage an point on my rear end, it was fine for the left leg but it wasn't to good for the right.

He wants me to come back 4 more times this week, I am SCARED to also he said that a simple blood test and the xray should of told the doctors yes or no as to whether I have AS, and he isn't sure why a MRI is necessary if they think that is what it is..

Anyway that was my experience at the chiropractor, not sure if I will go back. LOL

Today I will stretch before I leave for my mothers and after!

ck2006 said:
JAN 21

Went to the chiro yesterday, I don't think I will ever go again. He told me that I shouldn't hurt worse than I already do, and really he didn't do to much so I wasn't that worried when I left.

Well last night I could barely move, I couldn't sleep and almost went to the hospital the pain was sooo bad.

All he did was but electrodes on my back and when he turned them on I jumped up screaming "to high tooo high", so he turned it down and then it felt good,

but then he tried to ly on me LOL and I screamed in pain

so then he took me to another room where this table went up and down and he pulled up on my back and then pulled on my ankles.

I was lying on my stomach he told me to lift my leg up to my knees and then he bent my leg the other way and tried to massage an point on my rear end, it was fine for the left leg but it wasn't to good for the right.

He wants me to come back 4 more times this week, I am SCARED to also he said that a simple blood test and the xray should of told the doctors yes or no as to whether I have AS, and he isn't sure why a MRI is necessary if they think that is what it is..

Anyway that was my experience at the chiropractor, not sure if I will go back. LOL

Today I will stretch before I leave for my mothers and after!
Ouch! I understand the first coupla visits can be painful. Was this your first time?
Have you ever tried an inversion table? I have a friend with disc problems. He lays on an inversion table with a hockey helmet on & sand in bags in the helmet. Just enough weight to pull on his spine a tiny amount. Fixes him up.

Get yer nails done? Anything exotic?

HiDnGoD said:
Ouch! I understand the first coupla visits can be painful. Was this your first time?
Have you ever tried an inversion table? I have a friend with disc problems. He lays on an inversion table with a hockey helmet on & sand in bags in the helmet. Just enough weight to pull on his spine a tiny amount. Fixes him up.

Get yer nails done? Anything exotic?

It was my first time, he said something about a traction table this week.

I didn't get my nails done, I couldn't move after, but I plan on it when I get my spa day! But it won't be anything exotic, I like the french manicure with not too long of nails, I usually end up breaking the long ones within a week. LOL

Hey you!!! HOw was the big birthday celebration or did I miss it???
Oh and how you liking the diet still?

I HATED going to the chiro - he made me hurt MORE than I did when I hurt.......bleh!

Feel better soon!

sbt2082 said:
Hey you!!! HOw was the big birthday celebration or did I miss it???
Oh and how you liking the diet still?

Haven't really had one yet, with skiing canceled and the death of hubbies friend it has been way to busy, but I am sure we will get it in.

The diet is great, I haven't lost any yet, but I haven't gained any 153 steady, but I would like to start loosing.

I am going to start walking on the treadmill 3x times a week for thirty minutes!

Top Bottom