Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ck2007 Log

ck2006 said:
mid term tomorrow ahhhhhhh. studing studing studying again arrrrrrr. and it is a blizzzzzaaaarrrd.

I still pay homage to THE BEARS!
We had a storm here, too. Not a lot of snow, relatively speaking, but cold as hell & nasty windy crap.
All the luck in the world to you tomorrow. I'll be thinking about ya.
Didja hear back on the interview thingy?

HiDnGoD said:
We had a storm here, too. Not a lot of snow, relatively speaking, but cold as hell & nasty windy crap.
All the luck in the world to you tomorrow. I'll be thinking about ya.
Didja hear back on the interview thingy?

REALLY freaking out now, hubby just phoned, he told me to leave now for the university, it is 8:00 am and my test isn't till 11:00, he said the roads SUCK, there was an accident right in front of him and he had to break the window to help the guy out. fuck, fuck, fuck.

I hate driving as it is, now this, I think I will leave now so I have time to relax and study a bit more before the test.

nope no call back LOL.

ck2006 said:
REALLY freaking out now, hubby just phoned, he told me to leave now for the university, it is 8:00 am and my test isn't till 11:00, he said the roads SUCK, there was an accident right in front of him and he had to break the window to help the guy out. fuck, fuck, fuck.

I hate driving as it is, now this, I think I will leave now so I have time to relax and study a bit more before the test.

nope no call back LOL.
Shite! WEll, be careful & good luck. :worried:

ck2006 said:

nope no call back LOL.
Be careful CK :rose: Good luck on your test!!!!

Thanks guys/gals:

Letf at 8:15am got there at 10:30 am, OIIIIII, would normally take 30 minutes to get there, it is freezing rain here and yup they were bad, passed a dozen cars in the ditch on the highway, city was no better.

Worse case senerio I get 80% best case 100 but don't want to toot my own horn so I will say 90%.

going to drink a coffee and relax. Tonight spending some one on one with my son and I think tomorrow I am hitting the gym.

got a message for an interview today, but I can't remember what I applied for LMAO so I gotta go back and look. Yup and I am taking a university course LOL.

Top Bottom