x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Ck2007 Log

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Ck2007 Log within the Women's Fitness (Female Bodybuilding and Training) category.

Excerpt: I am starting a new log. 1. I am not competing just yet but will be hopefully later this year so the title has to change 2. the other log didn't workout (get it, cause I didn't enough LOL) 3. changes in the new year 4. I want this log/meaning ME to be as positive as possible. Reflecting on it, I haven't been and well that is going to change cause I don't like it. GOALS THIS MONTH 1. do really well on midterm and almost finish course to write quiz 2 and final in february 2. stick

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 15 of 49 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Ck2007 Log

Re: Ck2007 Log

Quote Quote posted by treilin
    Good luck if you get that interview girl!! That's to funny on the cover letter!! LOL

I used to take the subway in D.C. all the time... As many people that ride on that on a daily basis and you don't hear of that many accidents with them. More car accidents likely to happen. Plus it's SOOOO much faster. It's really convenient if you ask me. You don't have to deal with traffic. There's usually enough people around as well to not have to worry about 'issues'. If your going to get Bombed then it's going to happen.. can't control fate in that way.
    100% agree!!!!!!

Quote Quote posted by treilin
    Good luck if you get that interview girl!! That's to funny on the cover letter!! LOL

I used to take the subway in D.C. all the time... As many people that ride on that on a daily basis and you don't hear of that many accidents with them. More car accidents likely to happen. Plus it's SOOOO much faster. It's really convenient if you ask me. You don't have to deal with traffic. There's usually enough people around as well to not have to worry about 'issues'. If your going to get Bombed then it's going to happen.. can't control fate in that way.

I don't know, I even have a problem flying, but that was even before 9/11. I hear what you saying though cause I still fly.

Thanks, no phone calls yet, but I am also looking at upgrading and going back to school for what I really want to do, got to plan things right. I started applying for all these jobs and gave my head a shake cause I don't want to get into a ruit and hate the job I am doing cause in the back of my mind I know I should be going back to school. Not getting any younger so I guess I will see what happens. Might go back to work until I start school too

mid term tomorrow ahhhhhhh. studing studing studying again arrrrrrr. and it is a blizzzzzaaaarrrd.

I still pay homage to THE BEARS!

Mad Scientist

Quote Quote posted by ck2006
    mid term tomorrow ahhhhhhh. studing studing studying again arrrrrrr. and it is a blizzzzzaaaarrrd.

I still pay homage to THE BEARS!
    We had a storm here, too. Not a lot of snow, relatively speaking, but cold as hell & nasty windy crap.
    All the luck in the world to you tomorrow. I'll be thinking about ya.
    Didja hear back on the interview thingy?

Quote Quote posted by HiDnGoD
    We had a storm here, too. Not a lot of snow, relatively speaking, but cold as hell & nasty windy crap.
    All the luck in the world to you tomorrow. I'll be thinking about ya.
    Didja hear back on the interview thingy?

REALLY freaking out now, hubby just phoned, he told me to leave now for the university, it is 8:00 am and my test isn't till 11:00, he said the roads SUCK, there was an accident right in front of him and he had to break the window to help the guy out. fuck, fuck, fuck.

I hate driving as it is, now this, I think I will leave now so I have time to relax and study a bit more before the test.

nope no call back LOL.

Mad Scientist

REALLY freaking out now, hubby just phoned, he told me to leave now for the university, it is 8:00 am and my test isn't till 11:00, he said the roads SUCK, there was an accident right in front of him and he had to break the window to help the guy out. fuck, fuck, fuck.

I hate driving as it is, now this, I think I will leave now so I have time to relax and study a bit more before the test.

nope no call back LOL.
    Shite! WEll, be careful & good luck.

nope no call back LOL.
    Be careful CK Good luck on your test!!!!

Da Pope

Time to Knock em dead CK!

"Things turn out best for people who make the best of the way things turn out."

BEST of luck sweetie