Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ck2007 Log

ck2006 said:
amen sister!

on another note, last night I applied for a job and I forgot to take off the cover letter I submitted to another company... they just emailed me and asked if I would like to reapply for the correct job and company. I sent them back another resume and new cover letter and apologized and thanked them for letting me reapply and told them that I forgot to mention that I have a strong attention to detail....oops. :)
:p :p :p hHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

ck2006 said:
Maybe sit down with her again and talk to her about it. Does she still have a chance to accept it? Did you explain to her that you need the money and that if she hates her job that this might be a great opprotunity?

There may be other underlying reasons why she didn't take the job and I think that you guys need to sit down and revisit the discussion, even if she doesn't take it. These are things you need to discuss so it doesn't come back in future arguments because you both didn't resolve the issue.

and just to play devils advocate here maybe she isn't taking the new job because she only has 3 years left at this one and it is stable? don't shot the messanger, I am not taking sides LOL :) just trying to understand why she didn't take the job.
^^
Ya just a little bit different than my reasoning eh? lol
Youd think there HAS to be more to it after reading all THAT. I totally agree about revisiting the situation after reading more of the details.

jp youre all about family and popping out the kiddies :)

Good luck if you get that interview girl!! That's to funny on the cover letter!! LOL

I used to take the subway in D.C. all the time... As many people that ride on that on a daily basis and you don't hear of that many accidents with them. More car accidents likely to happen. Plus it's SOOOO much faster. It's really convenient if you ask me. You don't have to deal with traffic. There's usually enough people around as well to not have to worry about 'issues'. If your going to get Bombed then it's going to happen.. can't control fate in that way.

treilin said:
Good luck if you get that interview girl!! That's to funny on the cover letter!! LOL

I used to take the subway in D.C. all the time... As many people that ride on that on a daily basis and you don't hear of that many accidents with them. More car accidents likely to happen. Plus it's SOOOO much faster. It's really convenient if you ask me. You don't have to deal with traffic. There's usually enough people around as well to not have to worry about 'issues'. If your going to get Bombed then it's going to happen.. can't control fate in that way.
100% agree!!!!!!

treilin said:

I don't know, I even have a problem flying, but that was even before 9/11. I hear what you saying though cause I still fly.

Thanks, no phone calls yet, but I am also looking at upgrading and going back to school for what I really want to do, got to plan things right. I started applying for all these jobs and gave my head a shake cause I don't want to get into a ruit and hate the job I am doing cause in the back of my mind I know I should be going back to school. Not getting any younger so I guess I will see what happens. Might go back to work until I start school too :)

mid term tomorrow ahhhhhhh. studing studing studying again arrrrrrr. and it is a blizzzzzaaaarrrd.

I still pay homage to THE BEARS!

Top Bottom