Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ck2007 Log

jpt said:
i called my fiance a loser today too :) she turned down a job making 10k more a year just b/c the job is in nyc...(she works in the suburbs and does not like to commute via train)

no offense but ahhh YEAH! LOL but then maybe she has concerns for her safety?

ck2006 said:
all right had to cancel the fucking apointment with trainer, ASS CLOWN scheduled a repair man to come tomorrow, FUUUUCCKKKKKKK.

I am going to step away from logging for awhile due to personal reasons.

I have got to get somethings in order and when I come back to training I will come back to logging. I would rather have a training log, then what is going on right now.

Everyone have a great week :heart:

All I have to say to my husband is that I think I gained a few pounds and he makes sure I can make it to the gym without interruptions. I hope things improve for you soon.

claire said:
All I have to say to my husband is that I think I gained a few pounds and he makes sure I can make it to the gym without interruptions. I hope things improve for you soon.

That is is awesome! All I know is when I get things straightened out, gym will be the next most important priority after my kids, I am going to have do a lot of rescheduling for the next few weeks to accomodate everything, but I will fit it in, with or without his help.

according to JP i must be a loser too :) I wouldnt work in the city here unless I (1) lived there or (2) got more than 10K ... :D

*Bunny* said:
according to JP i must be a loser too :) I wouldnt work in the city here unless I (1) lived there or (2) got more than 10K ... :D

so is it because of safety issues taking the train? cause from what we hear about the subway system in the states, I wouldn't take it either.

ck2006 said:
so is it because of safety issues taking the train? cause from what we hear about the subway system in the states, I wouldn't take it either.
I've ridden the one in Atlanta, years ago. Seemed OK, then. Not what we're used to, but I never felt threatened.

ck2006 said:
lol, no, subway is fine. Nothing to do with safety for me ... convenience ... I work 4.7 miles away from home. I'm not into public trans, I'd rather not train it to the city every day, then back, just a hassle and not really worth it unless the job was something I absolutely LOVED or dream job etc.

*Bunny* said:
lol, no, subway is fine. Nothing to do with safety for me ... convenience ... I work 4.7 miles away from home. I'm not into public trans, I'd rather not train it to the city every day, then back, just a hassle and not really worth it unless the job was something I absolutely LOVED or dream job etc.

yeah I guess when you put it that way, kay JP she ain't a loser LOL

HiDnGoD said:
I've ridden the one in Atlanta, years ago. Seemed OK, then. Not what we're used to, but I never felt threatened.

If I had your big musckles I wouldn't feel threatened either LOL

Top Bottom