Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ck2007 Log

sgtslaughter said:
WTF?!

I didn't get the memo!

*IN*

:)

12 days late and a skirt short ;)

If you take pics of you wearing the skirt I'll forgive ya, LOL. just joking, tis ok :heart:

I hope you get the green light to train again! That's great that the shoes helped. Back pain is just awful and I've only had it temporarily (like a couple months) on a fluke move when reaching for something. I can't imagine how you cope with it as you do.

And I don't care how many folks are in the 'cuzz, I'll scoot my little butt in there -- that DOES sound awesome right now. :p

T-Cake said:
I hope you get the green light to train again! That's great that the shoes helped. Back pain is just awful and I've only had it temporarily (like a couple months) on a fluke move when reaching for something. I can't imagine how you cope with it as you do.

And I don't care how many folks are in the 'cuzz, I'll scoot my little butt in there -- that DOES sound awesome right now. :p

The back pain is what it is, I guess I have my good days and bad. I love my good days and just try ignore it, and well I still try ignore the bad days but just take it a lot more easier.

Still studying, so get your butt in here LOL.

Jan 30

stretching as usual, studying studying studying and for a break I am taking my girls to the play park. hubby has school tomorrow night so I have to try get in as much studying as I can during the day.

Have a good one, be back after my exam on wednesday!

ck2006 said:
The back pain is what it is, I guess I have my good days and bad. I love my good days and just try ignore it, and well I still try ignore the bad days but just take it a lot more easier.

Still studying, so get your butt in here LOL.

Jan 30

stretching as usual, studying studying studying and for a break I am taking my girls to the play park. hubby has school tomorrow night so I have to try get in as much studying as I can during the day.

Have a good one, be back after my exam on wednesday!
Enjoy the play park. Sometimes I miss when my baby was that young. Good luck on the test. Good vibes coming your way. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I don't exactly keep a skirt or even kilt on hand, lol.

Sorry :rolleyes: been dropping the bomb all day... just one of those days.

Are you prescribed T3, or are u using it as a cutting tool?

Top Bottom