Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ck2006 log

HiDnGoD said:
I get tipsy on 2 or 3 beers, so I'm a cheap drunk now too.
I'm off to bed. Cya. Be good (when you have to be).

night night, and have fun this weekend reading your book :qt:

Good Morning

Camping today still, you would think we should be looking for a job but hey what they hec :)

August 6

We had that interview yesterday it went farely well, I was pleasantly surprized, now it is just a question of wages. He is phoning us today to let us know. Hubby has another interview on Tuesday.

Camping was great, it was a good stress reliever, we are still a little worried, but we do firmly believe everything happens for a reason.

I almost quit the competition, but nope, too close to quit now. But it is expensive after membership fees, tickets, suits, trainer fees, all the extras that go along with making yourself look pretty.

today will either be waterpark (can't find a babysitter for girls) or legs/shoulders/cardio)

Morning hun!!! HOpe you have a wonderful day :heart:
Glad to hear that you ARE NOT quitting the competition though, I thought I was gonna have to come up there and :velvett: and :smash: ya (basically lay the smack down hehe)

:lmao: :FRlol:

Just kiddin!!!!!!

sbt2082 said:
Morning hun!!! HOpe you have a wonderful day :heart:
Glad to hear that you ARE NOT quitting the competition though, I thought I was gonna have to come up there and :velvett: and :smash: ya (basically lay the smack down hehe)

:lmao: :FRlol:

Just kiddin!!!!!!

That is kinda funny, my hubby's welding company name when he rigs up is Smackdown welding!

You can still smack me, 10 roasted marshmellows, and 1 cooler. :rolleyes:

ck2006 said:
That is kinda funny, my hubby's welding company name when he rigs up is Smackdown welding!

You can still smack me, 10 roasted marshmellows, and 1 cooler. :rolleyes:

CK & DH layin' the SMACK DOWN!

Top Bottom