Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ck2006 log

august 3
weight=140
Incline Flyes 5x12= 25
Decline Press 5x12 = 90
Push ups 5x12
Overhead Extension 5x12= 20
Dips 5x12
Kickbacks 5x12= 20

I keep on forgeting to put in cardio, though I have been doing it, yesterday could only muster 20 minutes, overheated or something, but today 60 minutes on treadmill/or run outside depending on weather.

two interviews today, this should be fun!

ck2006 said:
august 3
weight=140
Incline Flyes 5x12= 25
Decline Press 5x12 = 90
Push ups 5x12
Overhead Extension 5x12= 20
Dips 5x12
Kickbacks 5x12= 20

I keep on forgeting to put in cardio, though I have been doing it, yesterday could only muster 20 minutes, overheated or something, but today 60 minutes on treadmill/or run outside depending on weather.

two interviews today, this should be fun!
Best of luck to ya sweetie :rose: :heart:

Progress is amazing to say the least! :) Great job CK. I knew you'd do good.

And best of luck with the interviews too. :)

The interviews SUCKED! First one, she said I need experience, well duh!!! They saw from my resume I had none, what was I supposed to pull some out of my ass, but she said to practice welding with my husband and call her back. The position was for a welder helper, a person who helps a welder (pretty much hand them rods) what other experience do a fucking need.

Next place: Was for a welding apprentice position sooo the fucking advertisement said. I get there and it is a fucking chop shop and he said "Oh we have enough welders here but you can be a get this..... a fucking metal carpentar, what the fuck is a metal carpentar??? It is a person that takes pieces of metal and bolts them together, for how much money???? 14 bucks an hour. Then he has the fucking nerve to say to me "you know you are going to get dirty", AAHHHHHHH

Then my mother in law, bless her fucking heart (no really I do love her) but she says to me "why don't you become a teller, a fucking bank teller??????

My fucking goal now is to either apprentice in carpentry or welding and some way some fucking how I will do it, then I am going to go to the apprentice board and every other fucking company that won't hire a person because she is a fucking woman and educate them on the fact that there are people here that want to work and are willing to get fucking "Dirty" to get the fucking job done, and if a man doesn't have to go to a fucking pre-trade school to fucking apprentice then why should I????

Kay I am (well I a might as well say it again) fucking done.

and I have another interview tomorrow.

Now I am going to the gym.

Oh no!! I'm so sorry the interviews went so shitty! Double standards suck donkey balls! Maybe tomorrow will be better. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you! :heart:

ck2006 said:
My fucking goal now is to either apprentice in carpentry or welding and some way some fucking how I will do it, then I am going to go to the apprentice board and every other fucking company that won't hire a person because she is a fucking woman and educate them on the fact that there are people here that want to work and are willing to get fucking "Dirty" to get the fucking job done, and if a man doesn't have to go to a fucking pre-trade school to fucking apprentice then why should I????

Kay I am (well I a might as well say it again) fucking done.

and I have another interview tomorrow.

Now I am going to the gym.
Sorry they didn't go good, ck. There is amazing double standards in industry when it comes to women. A couple women I went to trade school with got railroaded out because they were women & the old Millwrights in the factories were out to prove they couldn't hack it. Their loss, 'cause the one woman was just about one of the smartest people I'd ever met.
It's gonna be tough, but the younger tradesmen are generally more accepting of women.
Stick with it, and good luck tomorrow.

Top Bottom