Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ck2006 log

Sassy69 said:
Another way to set your frame of mind is to STRUT! Its your chance to shine & show off what God gave you in all your glory! WORK IT GIRL!

Put on that RuPaul music and WORK IT GIRL!

23gzll2.jpg

23gzma1.jpg

http://launch.yahoo.com/ar-262648-videos--RuPaul

OMG, definitely listen to Sassy! My trainer for my BB show years ago said the same exact thing to me! Trust me, it works! Besides, it will help you to smile more naturally
;)

You look great! Such tremendous progress from your 1st pics.

takniteasy said:
OMG, definitely listen to Sassy! My trainer for my BB show years ago said the same exact thing to me! Trust me, it works! Besides, it will help you to smile more naturally
;)

You look great! Such tremendous progress from your 1st pics.

I was just reading your log! LOL. Thank you! Yup I have been trying it all day and turning into the relaxed poses is getting easier. Still got to work on the walk, arrrr, she said walk like a ballerina on my toes, I look like a ballerina with a pole up my bum. The smiling is getting easier too. Next week new poses yahoo.

and thanks again!

Took me a while to catch up............. :bigkiss: :heart: :rose:

Love the pics - you look Fabulous!! :qt:

RuePaul has the longest d*mn legs....

que_66 said:
Took me a while to catch up............. :bigkiss: :heart: :rose:

Love the pics - you look Fabulous!! :qt:

RuePaul has the longest d*mn legs....

He has a great body too for a guy, um I mean girl, um I mean guy, oh I am sooo confused LOL! :)

sbt2082 said:
The lil Duckie is :heart: 'n the new avi there ya little hawtie :qt:

Not as nice as your back, but it is getting there! thank you :heart: I seem to remember a avi that you put up last night and you were looking mighty fine, hmmmmm, what happened to it, hmmmmm? :qt:

ck2006 said:
Not as nice as your back, but it is getting there! thank you :heart: I seem to remember a avi that you put up last night and you were looking mighty fine, hmmmmm, what happened to it, hmmmmm? :qt:
Awwww thanks hun!!!! Appreciate the compliment but again, I think you have done an OUTSTANDING job! ;) And I know I've just been one of your many cheerleaders along the way :rose:

Top Bottom