Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ck2006 log

scorpiogirl said:
Ok, those are bent over flies...kind of. I do them on shoulder day. I don't keep my arms straight though. I get a better result with a slight bend at the elbow.....this what your talking about?

http://www.proten.com/images/Wt-Exercises/deltoids-head supported rear deltoid raises.gif

Nope, its kinds like the tricep kickbacks but standing up and, arms straight and the arms go behind you and up... I tried to look for an example on the computer but couldn't find one. :) When she showed me, I'd never seen the exercise before.

treilin said:
Looking good :heart:

Thanks! Three more weeks and I will have even better pics, they are going to do my body fat% again and then I start bulking, kinda like this slow cutting though I weighed myself this morning and I am 134, the lowest I have ever been for 11 years. I can actually start to see little cuts in my stomach, though I still have a lot of fat to cut in that area. Been using fitday and it is working soooo much better to get my ratios right! Though my body is completely sore! No pain no gain, I guess :)

ck2006 said:
Thanks! Three more weeks and I will have even better pics, they are going to do my body fat% again and then I start bulking, kinda like this slow cutting though I weighed myself this morning and I am 134, the lowest I have ever been for 11 years. I can actually start to see little cuts in my stomach, though I still have a lot of fat to cut in that area. Been using fitday and it is working soooo much better to get my ratios right! Though my body is completely sore! No pain no gain, I guess :)
Here ya bought some new pants too :)

:D Great job !

Got some wrist supports!!! and some funky things that go on your wrists with hooks on them, I guess you hook them onto the dumbells while you hold the dumbells. I figure I would use those ones with my supports for my 400 walking lunges, squats, and step ups with weights. I am macking now! I'll look like a freak at the gym, but I'm macking!

and my hubby is coming home tonight! Yahoo! :)

sunday march 26

1200 calorie day/no working out but going to be a busy busy day!

protein shake/glut
417g strawberries

melba toast
peanut butter

ceasar salad with grilled chicken

Baked onion soup
Bison
107g baked potatoe
salad

I had Bison today, I love it!!! It is better that beef. I am totally going to buy that when I go to the grocery store!

Last edited:
momsgettinfit said:

Good Morning! :) :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

New Week Monday March 27
chest/tricep/high intensity cardio
Still can't seem to get my ratio to what my trainer wants it is supposed to be 45C/35P/20F with 40g of fat on workout days and 28 on non Today according to Fitday it is 46P/39C/16F though they don't have grams so I am guesstimating ounces

Cals eaten 1834
cals burned (probably 250) going for 300

m1
4 egg whites/1 egg
32g all bran + 1/2 ckup skim milk with bran flakes sprinkled

m2
shake/1 cup fruit juice/glutamine
yogurt 1 cup

m3
83g tuna
lettuce
455g strawberries

m4
69g chicken breast
1 cup green beans
121 g brown rice

m5
1 tsp peanut butter
31g melba toast

m6
69g chicken
1/2 grapefruit

Shake before bed

workout (the numbers are what I want to do, I will edit if it doesn't happen)

Flat DB bench press 915/15, 20/13, 25/12, 25/10)
Cable chest press (20/15, 20/13, 20/12, 30/10)
Smith incline chest press (20/15, 20/13, 30/12, 30/10) total weight
peck deck (45/15, 60/13, 60/12, 60/10)
assisted dips (90/15, 90/13, 90/12, 90/10)
One DB overhead Extensions (20/15, 20/13, 20/12, 20/10)
Cable rope tricep extensions (30/15, 40/13, 50/12, 50/10)
French Press (20/15, 20/13, 20/12, 20/10)

Last edited:
Top Bottom