Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ck2006 log

Good job getting those pics up! :)

Wow, mom won't even let you buy your own bag of salad?!?!? I BET you've had fun since August! lol

Good luck on the house!

Yup its been fun, but gotta say they had to get used to us, four kids, a dog and a cat. They have their own way of doing things and we have ours but actually 3 more weeks, my mom and I are both counting down. I do have to say being home for christmas, halloween and all the fun stuff was great. My oldest son is even going to my old elementary school. I think in the end it was good therapy for everybody.

AND....in the end.....you can all say you definitely all love one another to deal with the living together for so long and actually LIVING to see the rest of your life! :lmao:

Family can be a good thing!

AHHHHHH! so I could only burn 250 cals which is better than nothing but I can't seem to get higher in my weights cause I can't finish my reps!!! I hate late night workouts cause I don't have energy but don't want to do it during the day unless my husband is in town cause then I have to get a babysitter and I feel guilty for not spending fricken 2 hours with my kids, which I have to get over.... I talked to my trainer cause I looked all over today for stupid wrist supports and couldn't find any and she told me where I could get some.
When I have days like this I wonder if I will be even able to do the competition. But then I get pissed off and more determined so Saturday is cardio and I am going to burn as much calories as I can before my kids get up so I will have to get up at 4:00am to do that. Thats if I can *&*^*^ move cause my ass and hamstrings are still sore from tuesday and I did my calves today so who knows if I will even be able to walk tomorrow. I looked like a frigen idiot at the gym because I did my calves and went to do my Bent over straight arm DB kick backs and my whole body was shaking cause my calves were, and I am not even sure I am doing that exercise correctly. Sunday is my cheat day, which I don't even want to cheat because I know I will get sick cause I will overload on carbs so I probably won't, then Monday I am going right back to that *&^*^ gym and working my ass off.

Sorry, done my cry baby, going insane for a moment venting!

ck2006 said:
AHHHHHH! so I could only burn 250 cals which is better than nothing but I can't seem to get higher in my weights cause I can't finish my reps!!! I hate late night workouts cause I don't have energy but don't want to do it during the day unless my husband is in town cause then I have to get a babysitter and I feel guilty for not spending fricken 2 hours with my kids, which I have to get over.... I talked to my trainer cause I looked all over today for stupid wrist supports and couldn't find any and she told me where I could get some.
When I have days like this I wonder if I will be even able to do the competition. But then I get pissed off and more determined so Saturday is cardio and I am going to burn as much calories as I can before my kids get up so I will have to get up at 4:00am to do that. Thats if I can *&*^*^ move cause my ass and hamstrings are still sore from tuesday and I did my calves today so who knows if I will even be able to walk tomorrow. I looked like a frigen idiot at the gym because I did my calves and went to do my Bent over straight arm DB kick backs and my whole body was shaking cause my calves were, and I am not even sure I am doing that exercise correctly. Sunday is my cheat day, which I don't even want to cheat because I know I will get sick cause I will overload on carbs so I probably won't, then Monday I am going right back to that *&^*^ gym and working my ass off.

Sorry, done my cry baby, going insane for a moment venting!

:lmao:

Glad I'm not the only one.

March 25

So I am done my fit, had a good sleep last night and I am feeling much better. My calves aren't sore, yahoo! My body is tired so I only burned 300 cals today, but something is better than nothing! I can say I worked hard this week and did better than last! Nothing better than self gratification (no comments from the peanut gallery, though, it is funny and I thought it myself as I wrote it, ha ha!

1200 cal day
300 cals burned

m1
4 egg whites, 1 egg
1/2 cup skim milk
24g oatmeal

m2
shake/gatorade/glutamine

m3
83 g tuna
lettuce
1/2 grapefruit

m4
69g chicken breast
salad
green beans
101g brown rice

m5
shake/glutamine
1 cup of yogurt

She said they were for deltoids. I stand up straight, bend over, keeping my arms completely straight and pull them back holding dumbells, pause for one sec and go back to starting position, but I can't remember how bent over I am supposed to be, I keep on falling forward and my back gets all screwed up.

ck2006 said:
She said they were for deltoids. I stand up straight, bend over, keeping my arms completely straight and pull them back holding dumbells, pause for one sec and go back to starting position, but I can't remember how bent over I am supposed to be, I keep on falling forward and my back gets all screwed up.
Ok, those are bent over flies...kind of. I do them on shoulder day. I don't keep my arms straight though. I get a better result with a slight bend at the elbow.....this what your talking about?

http://www.proten.com/images/Wt-Exercises/deltoids-head supported rear deltoid raises.gif

*Bunny* said:
I am posting these for ck ladies ...

Leg Shot Feb 22, 2005
ck3.jpg

Upper Body - March 17th, 2006
ck.jpg

Keep up the great work Girl! :rose:
Looking good :heart:

Top Bottom