Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ck2006 log

ck2006 said:
Actually, it was awesome last night. I lifted more than I did last week, I still didn't finish two sets but the others I was determined to and I did.
That's GREAT :) Those little Bumps in the weights make me smile, and feel stronger :) Keep up the great work ;)

*Bunny* said:
That's GREAT :) Those little Bumps in the weights make me smile, and feel stronger :) Keep up the great work ;)

Yup, I love when you find you can lift more, it makes you more motivated for the next time, and it motivates you at the time to see what else you can do. Did cardio the best I could this morning, I tried to do it while my 3 and 2 year old were up. I managed to get in 30 minutes over a 45 minute period, lesson learned will be doing it before they get up which will be at 4:30 or 5:00 or at 10 at night. Love it!

momsgettinfit said:
Hiya!!!! oooo salmon I need to get some more of that, I love it!!! Yum Yum :p
Had that for lunch.. I ran out of bison and I'm trying to clean out every food thing in my kitchen so there is absolutely no temptation on diet down.

What does bison taste like and what is the nutritional value on it? is it like beef or chicken or neither?
I am actually getting really sick of eating tuna and fish I need some red meat!

ck2006 said:
What does bison taste like and what is the nutritional value on it? is it like beef or chicken or neither?
I am actually getting really sick of eating tuna and fish I need some red meat!
Bison is really good! Leaner then extra lean ground beef, I think the taste and texture to me are a lot better. Plus it's hormone free... Well I get it at Whole Foods. Higher in Zinc then beef.

treilin said:
Bison is really good! Leaner then extra lean ground beef, I think the taste and texture to me are a lot better. Plus it's hormone free... Well I get it at Whole Foods. Higher in Zinc then beef.

Must try it, now I am really hungry and it is my lower cal day. Going grocery shopping this weekend, but I think I am going to cook up some good steak tomorrow! I am a meat loving girl (no comments from the peanut gallery) HA HA

ck2006 said:
Must try it, now I am really hungry and it is my lower cal day. Going grocery shopping this weekend, but I think I am going to cook up some good steak tomorrow! I am a meat loving girl (no comments from the peanut gallery) HA HA
Yeah you should add in some red meat!!! Red meat is better for muscle gains, and test levels.

Top Bottom