Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ck2006 log

I will try that, thank you! S

econd day of working out hard, last night I thought I was going to barf, i know lovely. Today I am doing my legs, but I am scared I won't be able to do my cardio so I am doing it first???? My reps are 23,21,18,16 for the smith squat, walking lunges, dumbell squats, dumbell step, hack squats, cable dead lifts, leg press and blue seated leg curls.

ck2006 said:
I will try that, thank you! S

econd day of working out hard, last night I thought I was going to barf, i know lovely. Today I am doing my legs, but I am scared I won't be able to do my cardio so I am doing it first???? My reps are 23,21,18,16 for the smith squat, walking lunges, dumbell squats, dumbell step, hack squats, cable dead lifts, leg press and blue seated leg curls.

Watch hitting the cardio before weights. YOu will boop out while lifting faster.

If you don't think you can do cardio after weights on leg day then try doing it in the morning and break it up like that.

I cut my cardio back on leg day as I lift heavy with my legs (I love leg day) I do like 20 to 25 min of steady cardio nothing fancy but I do get it in.

Tuesday, March 14th, 2006

omega/muliti

workout: legs cardio burned 560
Chest/back
calories eaten

m1
4 egg whites/one egg
1/2 cup oatmeal

m2
shake/fruit juice/glutimine

m3
canned tuna/lettuce
4oz yogurt
apple

m4
not sure yet

m5

m6

legs:
smith squat (bar/23, bar/21, bar/18 bar/16)
walking lunges (5/46, 10/42, 15/36, 20/32)
dumbell squat (5/23, 10/21, 15/18, 20/16)
dumbell step (5/46, 10/42, 15/36, 20/32)
hack squats (bar/23, 50/21, 50/18, 100/16)
leg press (bar/23, bar/21, bar/18, bar/16)
blue seated leg curls (15/23, 30/21, 40/18, 50/16)
lying leg lifts (20/23, 30/20/21, 30/20/18, 30/20/16)

I will not be able to move for the next three days, I know I can lift a little heavier but had to get used to the machines, it was the most gratifying workout I have ever had!)

ck2006 said:
legs:
smith squat (bar/23, bar/21, bar/18 bar/16)
walking lunges (5/46, 10/42, 15/36, 20/32)
dumbell squat (5/23, 10/21, 15/18, 20/16)
dumbell step (5/46, 10/42, 15/36, 20/32)
hack squats (bar/23, 50/21, 50/18, 100/16)
leg press (bar/23, bar/21, bar/18, bar/16)
blue seated leg curls (15/23, 30/21, 40/18, 50/16)
lying leg lifts (20/23, 30/20/21, 30/20/18, 30/20/16)

I will not be able to move for the next three days, I know I can lift a little heavier but had to get used to the machines, it was the most gratifying workout I have ever had!)
Did your trainer have you do this or did you just throw it together? This is A LOT - too much IMO.

My trainer gave it to me, that is why I used such low weights, I know by the end of some of them, I just couldn't do it. It is for six weeks and then she is going to give me something different.

ck2006 said:
My trainer gave it to me, that is why I used such low weights, I know by the end of some of them, I just couldn't do it. It is for six weeks and then she is going to give me something different.

WOW!!!! :eek2:

So I figure my macro ratio is proteins 27.3/carbs 41/fats 31.7 I used sparkpeople.com. So I need to add more protein, less carbs and less fat
M4,5 and M6 was a bust, I had beef jerky for M4, on the road and hungry, yeah I know, and meal 5 started off good, but then I had a lot of brownies and then I had my protein shake but it only totaled 1913 calories for the day.

Thank you for the advice about the cardio on leg days, I was so stressed out when I went cause I kinda new I might have problems with the weights, but I love cardio. I was thinking of switching my cardio day to my day off and just do legs. My program for the next six weeks:

Monday: Chest & tri's with high intensity cardio following weights
Tuesday: Legs with moderate cardio
Wed: DAy off
Thursday: Back & bi's with moderate cardio
Friday: Shoulders, Abs and Calves with high cardio after weights
Saturday: Moderate cardio
Sunday day off

4 exercises for each upper muscle/ Upper reps (15, 13, 12, 10)
a whole lot of exercise for lower muscles / lower reps (23/21/18/16)

Diet plan thursday, she said I won't be eating the same amount of calories each day and 6 meals on workout day and 5 on days off. One more day trying to eat on my own with a lot of help from all of you, thanks for keeping me in check and again for answering all my questions!

ck2006 said:
So I figure my macro ratio is proteins 27.3/carbs 41/fats 31.7 I used sparkpeople.com. So I need to add more protein, less carbs and less fat
M4,5 and M6 was a bust, I had beef jerky for M4, on the road and hungry, yeah I know, and meal 5 started off good, but then I had a lot of brownies and then I had my protein shake but it only totaled 1913 calories for the day.

Thank you for the advice about the cardio on leg days, I was so stressed out when I went cause I kinda new I might have problems with the weights, but I love cardio. I was thinking of switching my cardio day to my day off and just do legs. My program for the next six weeks:

Monday: Chest & tri's with high intensity cardio following weights
Tuesday: Legs with moderate cardio
Wed: DAy off
Thursday: Back & bi's with moderate cardio
Friday: Shoulders, Abs and Calves with high cardio after weights
Saturday: Moderate cardio
Sunday day off

4 exercises for each upper muscle/ Upper reps (15, 13, 12, 10)
a whole lot of exercise for lower muscles / lower reps (23/21/18/16)

Diet plan thursday, she said I won't be eating the same amount of calories each day and 6 meals on workout day and 5 on days off. One more day trying to eat on my own with a lot of help from all of you, thanks for keeping me in check and again for answering all my questions!

Your welcome. Yes you do need more protein. I would lower my carbs a little if I were you, your fats don't seem to bad. Protein in my opinion should be higher since your trying to build muscle. Try to keep your fat and carbs around the same.

March 15th

Day off, yahoo, woke up in the middle of the night last night in too much pain. Day off will do me good, my legs feel like I ran a freakin marathon.
Today: 1200 calories

m1
4 egg whites, 1 egg
1/2 cup of oatmeal

m2
shake

m3
tuna
salad
2 pieces whole wheat bread
cucumber

m4
chicken breast
whole wheat rice
salad

m5
shake

ck2006 said:
March 15th

Day off, yahoo, woke up in the middle of the night last night in too much pain. Day off will do me good, my legs feel like I ran a freakin marathon.
Today: 1200 calories

m1
4 egg whites, 1 egg
1/2 cup of oatmeal

m2
shake

m3
tuna
salad
2 pieces whole wheat bread
cucumber

m4
chicken breast
whole wheat rice
salad

m5
shake

What kind of supplements are you taking? There are certain ones that will help with leg pain. Like glutemine,flax oil,fish oil ect. I should say they help with recovery. :)

Top Bottom