Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ck2006 log

Since you're competing in Nov,will you be cutting, bulking and then cutting again? Or just cutting from now on?

I will get the full diet next thursday, for now I am bulking and eating 5 to 6 meals a day with a carb and a protein. I am on my own till thursday, but she told me to do that until I see her again.

On monday she gives me my workout program. It has been a slower process then I thought, but she is really booked up.

I am also supposed to take glutimine twice a day once in the morning and once after my workout. Not sure if that counts as a food.
I will be more helpful by the end of next week.

March 11 (Cheat Day, Yahoo!)
Started off really good

breakfast
4 egg whites, 1 egg
1/2 grapefruit

snack
bar

lunch
bacon double cheese burger
onion rings
blizzard

supper
2 chicken wings
wee bit of ceasar salad

snack, hee hee
10 macaroons
2 beers
2 more pieces of chicken

though did cardio today 450 calories burned, didn't really count how much I ate though I did ask how many calories in a blizzard (720) others were 900!

Monday will be getting my workout program, tomorrow again back on track! Started off the day and didn't even want to cheat, but was happy when I did! Besides the cheat day(s) I had last week I haven't had any since January so I am not going to feel guilty, and tomorrow is a new day!

March 12, 2006
cardio: 450cal

multi vitamin, oemga 3 (morning, night)

m1
2 eggs, 4 strawberries
m2
protein shake, glutimine, whole wheat bread with butter
m3
tuna
salad
m4
chicken
salad
apple
m5
protein shake

Thank you for the websites they are awesome! I guess I am not bulking first, I am cutting, bulking and cutting. My husband went with me to my program layout. I just have to stick to getting to the gym! before I would just workout at home and not worry now it has to be total commitment!

Monday, March 13th, 2006

omega/muliti

Can't seem to get enough calories in, but I don't know which to increase, fats,carbs or protein, get that part on thursday, so frustrating! I will be cutting, bulking, cutting

workout 5, cardio 6
Chest/back
calories eaten 1173

m1
4 egg whites/one egg
4 strawberries

m2
shake

m3
3 turkey slices
8oz yogurt
apple

m4
chicken breast
green beans

m5
sake/glutime (fruit juice)

m6
chicken breast
green beans
orange

ck2006 said:
Monday, March 13th, 2006

omega/muliti

Can't seem to get enough calories in, but I don't know which to increase, fats,carbs or protein, get that part on thursday, so frustrating! I will be cutting, bulking, cutting

workout 5, cardio 6
Chest/back
calories eaten 1173

m1
4 egg whites/one egg
4 strawberries

m2
shake

m3
3 turkey slices
8oz yogurt
apple

m4
chicken breast
green beans

m5
sake/glutime (fruit juice)

m6
chicken breast
green beans
orange

What are your macro breakdown like your fat,carbs,protein? Find out what your lacking in and add a little.

silly question, but I have been reading into that but I can't figure out what my ratio should be, isn't it different for everybody?

ck2006 said:
silly question, but I have been reading into that but I can't figure out what my ratio should be, isn't it different for everybody?

Go to www.fitday.com and you can set up a free account. You put your food in that you eat it adds up your calories and breaks down your macro's.

WHat are you going for cutting? I try to do 40/30/30 ratio and I know alot of others on here do that too.

Top Bottom