Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ck2006 log

*Bunny* said:
GREAT NEWS ABOUT THE BACK!!!!

You did good... please give me your M-I-L's # ... I am going to reprimand her... great job on the will power!!!

You, like a dog? lol pshawwww NEVER ... walkme honey please.... *leash in mouth* I know youre into that kinky stuff ;) :verygood:

:FRlol: :heart:
Yer gonna red her M.I.L.? :worried:
No comment on Kinky stuff.

Congrats on the willpower ck.

Have a good "first day of school" tomorrow. How many do you have? 7? Are they all going to school? :lmao:

HiDnGoD said:
Yer gonna red her M.I.L.? :worried:
No comment on Kinky stuff.

Congrats on the willpower ck.

Have a good "first day of school" tomorrow. How many do you have? 7? Are they all going to school? :lmao:

11 year old boy
10 year old boy
4 year old girl
2 year old girl

My oldest goes to school in our town so I will be driving him and taking the girls, first day in a new school.
My 2nd oldest (step son) goes to school in the town we used to live in so his mom will be taking him tomorrow. We have to return him tonight :rolleyes:

I am actually excited, this is the first week my hubby works in town. I am going to start going to the gym at night so we don't have to pay for daycare at the gym (they don't have the volunteer system anymore) and he went to the gym for the first time today in like a month. I am hoping it will be a regular thing for him now.

ck2006 said:
11 year old boy
10 year old boy
4 year old girl
2 year old girl

My oldest goes to school in our town so I will be driving him and taking the girls, first day in a new school.
My 2nd oldest (step son) goes to school in the town we used to live in so his mom will be taking him tomorrow. We have to return him tonight :rolleyes:

I am actually excited, this is the first week my hubby works in town. I am going to start going to the gym at night so we don't have to pay for daycare at the gym (they don't have the volunteer system anymore) and he went to the gym for the first time today in like a month. I am hoping it will be a regular thing for him now.
Sounds like quite a handful.
Don't work yourself too hard yet. Even if you feel good, you are prolly still recovering.
K to Hubby, LOL.

HiDnGoD said:
Sounds like quite a handful.
Don't work yourself too hard yet. Even if you feel good, you are prolly still recovering.
K to Hubby, LOL.

No, I am going to ease back into it, I can't handle another week off.
Thanks

September 5

It's the most wonderful time of the year!. The weekend was a little too good. But officially on track today! I am actually going to be doing cardio in the morning from now on and weights in the evening. It will work better with our schedule and my hubby is going back to the gym :) Also until I get the chicken precooked it is tuna, tuna tuna!

weight 144 (arrrr, my own doing)
Cardio 30 minutes treadmill (310 cals burned and it felt greatttttt!)
m1
all bran 1 cup
yogurt 1/5 cup
flaxseed .5 tablespoon
2 eggs

m2
tuna 1/2 cup
apple

m3
cucumber
tuna 1/2 cup
apple

m4
tuna 1 cup
1 whole grain bread

m5
4 oz of chicken breast
yam 1/2 cup
lettuce
green beans 1/2 cup

m6
2oz chicken
1 bread

1396 calories
40 p
35 c
25 f

Weights to be determined when I get there tonight
barbell rows 5x5
bench press 5x5
deadlifts 1 set of 20
standing calf raises 2 sets of 20

TO DO
haircut/dye
call for a massage and pedicure (never happened this weekend :rolleyes: )

Last edited:
Top Bottom