Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ck2006 log

ck2006 said:
Good morning!!!!!

So I was up till 3:00 am last night entering inventory, invoicing and setting the assets up for my hubby! Fell asleep on the couch.
Sooooo... YOU ARE who I should have been callin :FRlol:

sbt2082 said:
Sooooo... YOU ARE who I should have been callin :FRlol:

yup, maybe it was me subconsiously worried about your arrival. I would of kept you awake ranting about account numbers, misc transactions and stupid invoices. it was quite comical last night trying to figure things out.

ck2006 said:
smoking or lack there of is going good! Mother in law wanted to leave me some, but I said NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
GREAT NEWS ABOUT THE BACK!!!!

You did good... please give me your M-I-L's # ... I am going to reprimand her... great job on the will power!!!

You, like a dog? lol pshawwww NEVER ... walkme honey please.... *leash in mouth* I know youre into that kinky stuff ;) :verygood:

:FRlol: :heart:

*Bunny* said:
GREAT NEWS ABOUT THE BACK!!!!

You did good... please give me your M-I-L's # ... I am going to reprimand her... great job on the will power!!!

You, like a dog? lol pshawwww NEVER ... walkme honey please.... *leash in mouth* I know youre into that kinky stuff ;) :verygood:

:FRlol: :heart:

hee hee hee, all about the whips, handcuffs and chains!

getjiggy.jpg

youdeserve.jpg

Good Morning CK!
Greta job on not smoking! I was smoking a bit, started with social smoke, and then 1 at home when I was exhausted, it was like the reward(?)...so I would go to bed dizzy...and passout...LOl...what a way to reward myself huh? Well I have not smoked like in a week, decided not to, because it was just stalling me, and also It was not " delightful" anymore...lungs had grown accustomed to the smoke I guess and I did not feel the inhaling anymore...so gave it up...Hope it stays that way...
Great news on your back!!!

September 4th

141.8 pounds

Shadow is going to beat me, I lost his workout plan, sooooooo when or if he has time :qt: :qt: :qt:

So for tonight.....

cardio 30 minutes on the treadmill
Hammer curl 3x8=15
Barbell curl 3x8=65
french press 3x8=40
Skull crusher 3x8=40
military press 3x8=20
rear delt fly 3x8=10

Abs=
bicycles
fist over head

Not supposed to working out until Wednesday but I can't not do it. Feel 100 percent so I gotta do something.

TO DO LIST
-make lunches for tomorrow
- get everything out for the morning rush
-go to mother in laws for supper :rolleyes:

Top Bottom