Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ck2006 log

HiDnGoD said:
An addiction is an addiction. Some are just better than others.
Even Though you never smoked in the house, did you let your friends & relatives?
Have a good day. Have fun baking.

I have heard that smoking is worse than a heroin addiction! Nope, nobody has ever smoked in the house. Go figure but I don't and won't expose my kids to it if I can help it and in my home I can sooo.

and thank you!

Sounds like a yummy week off lol....Good job on not smoking.....10% more nicotine in them then in the last 6 yrs...which means it is harder to stop...your doing great...

:wavey: Hi CK!! Ready for back to school??

Great job on the not smoking!! SOOOOO proud of ya!! {{{Hugs!}}} Why provide a profit to a company to poison your body??

Good morning!!!!!

So I was up till 3:00 am last night entering inventory, invoicing and setting the assets up for my hubby! Fell asleep on the couch.

My back is pain friggin free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it!!!!! usually if I sit that long I can't move for two days. Shit usually if I sit for 1/2 hour I can't move for two days, THIS ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am officially going through workout withdrawal, my hubby is taking me for a long walk today (I sound like a dog LOL). I want to workout soooooo bad, but I won't. Get your whips out!!!! Due to the good old monthly and well eating not soooo good, pants are a wee tight, I had to move up a size. and I am not drinking enough water.

smoking or lack there of is going good! Mother in law wanted to leave me some, but I said NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

So for today
-pedicure
-going out for lunch with mom
-getting my haircut/dye sometime this week

JOKE OF THE DAY!!!!

The Seven Dwarfs go to the Vatican, and because they are "The Seven
Dwarfs"
they get ushered in to see the Pope. Dopey leads the pack. "Dopey my
son"
says the Pope "what can I do for you?" Dopey says, "Excuse me Your
Excellency, but are there any dwarf nuns in Rome? " The Pope wrinkles
his
brow at the odd question, thinks for a moment and answers, "No Dopey,
there
are no dwarf nuns in Rome."
In the background a couple of dwarfs begin snickering. Dopey turns
around
and gives them a glare, silencing them. Dopey turns then turns back to
the
Pope and says, "Your Worship, are there any dwarf nuns in all of
Europe?"
The Pope, puzzled now, again thinks for a moment and then answers "No
Dopey,
there are no dwarf nuns in of Europe."
This time all the dwarfs burst into laughter. Once again, Dopey turns
around and silences them all with an angry glare.
Dopey turns back and says, "Mr. Pope! Are there ANY dwarf nuns in the
whole
world?" "I'm sorry, my son, there are no dwarf nuns anywhere in the
world."
The other dwarfs collapse into a heap, rolling, and laughing, pounding
on
the floor, tears rolling down their cheeks as they begin chanting:
"Dopey fucked a penguin! Dopey fucked a penguin!"

jenscats5 said:
:wavey: Hi CK!! Ready for back to school??

Great job on the not smoking!! SOOOOO proud of ya!! {{{Hugs!}}} Why provide a profit to a company to poison your body??

It's the most wonderful time of the year!!! yup all ready except for hair cuts. My oldest son who is 11 is in men's size 9 shoes! and we are now entering the "I want brand name clothes fase!"

and thanks :heart:

HiDnGoD said:
Saw, how was Hubby's first day? How were the pastries?
Enjoy da weekend.

Hubby's first day rocked. He came home with no stress which hasn't happened in about 5 years! The apple crisp, hmmmmm, AWESOME! and then I made Texas chili for supper, for my man for his first day on the job. its a great combination! LOL

Top Bottom