Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ck2006 log

*Bunny* said:
That's interesting that he pinned you when you were so tense AND gave you an intense treatment the 1st go round. Seems like he wants to get down to it. Are you going to see him again for follow up? I was treated for 'one thing' but it could very well have been something else, but my pains weren't very 'physical' if you know what I mean...

Well that is what he said, he wants to get to the problem so I am not in so much pain, he also said when this works I can go back to doing squats, but I may have to go for one more treatment too, so we shall see. It was interesting cause he found these two nodules in my lower back and said never massage them and never put heat on your back, it may seem nice but it makes things worse Yup, definitly seeing him again he said he doesn't want me walking around with the slightest pain and says he can fix it soooo

and thank you for suggesting the ice :heart: , I forgot he told me to ice my back and butt when I got home. YOU ROCK

ck2006 said:
Well that is what he said, he wants to get to the problem so I am not in so much pain, he also said when this works I can go back to doing squats, but I may have to go for one more treatment too, so we shall see. It was interesting cause he found these two nodules in my lower back and said never massage them and never put heat on your back, it may seem nice but it makes things worse Yup, definitly seeing him again he said he doesn't want me walking around with the slightest pain and says he can fix it soooo

and thank you for suggesting the ice :heart: , I forgot he told me to ice my back and butt when I got home. YOU ROCK
I got your back ahahah I made funny! Paper up... Have a great day, BUSY day at work today :)

florencia said:
Morningggggggggg :coffee:
Have you heard of THE MAN??? Shadow???

hee hee, yup he has actually been helping me lately, but I am on a maditory rest for one week :rolleyes: start his program on wednesday. :heart:

REST AND RELAXATION WEEK

August 30-Sept 6

September 1

mother in law is coming over today to bake apple pies, cake, crisp. Got some apples from my aunt. She smokes, so this should be interesting. I have never smoked in the house so it shouldn't be to bad.

took an anti-inflammatory last night, back got way to bad to even sleep. it feels better today but I am not sure from which one the accu or the anti, but I will find out later today when it wears off. But I slept until 8:30 this morning, first time I ever slept in all summer.

Hubby started his new job today, I am sooo excited and nervous for him. Going to make a huge supper for him for when he gets home.

other than that, going through workout withdrawal, arrrr, but it is all good

TO DO LIST
-pedicure (saturday)
-call for a massage
- enter invoices for business

Have a good one!

ck2006 said:
hee hee, yup he has actually been helping me lately, but I am on a maditory rest for one week :rolleyes: start his program on wednesday. :heart:
I have been reading his posts, but He suddenly disappeared...LOL :)

ck2006 said:
REST AND RELAXATION WEEK

August 30-Sept 6

September 1

other than that, going through workout withdrawal, arrrr, but it is all good
Have a good one!
An addiction is an addiction. Some are just better than others.
Even Though you never smoked in the house, did you let your friends & relatives?
Have a good day. Have fun baking.

Top Bottom