Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ck2006 log

stop it...that's not true! everyone needs a beer now and again....

holiday season is going to be a mess for me....with my job i'll be drinking at least 3x a week during nov-jan ugggh!!

jpt said:
stop it...that's not true! everyone needs a beer now and again....

holiday season is going to be a mess for me....with my job i'll be drinking at least 3x a week during nov-jan ugggh!!

No, no I know, I enjoyed them I think tooo much :)

But it is true, when I have one I gain 5 pounds, and I had three, I usually drink wine because of it, oh well... they were yummmmy.

ck2006 said:
REST AND RELAXATION WEEK
August 30-Sept 6

August 31

Today I woke up and was walking down the stairs. My upper legs and lower back were killing me. I thought to myself "I must of really worked out my legs yesterday" Then I remembered I haven't worked out. :rolleyes:

I always assumed the pain and stiffness in the morning was due to weights and cardio! Not complaining.... observing.

Last night, fell off the wagon, and had 3 beers, can you say water, water, water today! But they tasted really, really really great! I consider that my cheat, hee hee.

On an even better note, my chest infection is almost gone!!!! I feel really good today. Yup I have my cravings for a smoke, boy do I have my cravings but all is good. Family has been really understanding, and just stay away from me! LOL, no just joking, it takes about 10 minutes for the cravings to go away so I have either just gone for a walk or beat my head against a wall (LOL)

Off to accupucture today

TO DO
-call for massage
-pedicure with mom on sunday
-call to rebook dentist appointment

This week off is probably the best thing I could of done for myself, and my family. But, man do I miss working out!!!!!! which is a good thing to though, it made me realize how dedicated I am to it.
That's Great, on the Chest infection defection! :chomp:
Smoking. You can do it. You jave it in you to beat this insidious poison. As long as you find some distraction when you have the craving, you'll do fine. :busy: Enlist Hubby's help.
If you're beating your head against a padded wall, that's exercise. Quit it! :chomp:
Accupuncture, massage, pedicure. I'm jealous. ;)

My ACUPUCTURE EXPERIENCE

It was awesome, he shoved 3 inches needles in my butt and back, attached electrodes and I lied there for an hour. I must admit the ones in the butt hurt, butt (get it, ha ha) it got better. The needles are bigger cause they have to penitrate through more :)

Then he stuck ones in my neck for 4 minutes.

Now I am going to go back in a week if the pain hasn't gone away but he is 93% sure it won't come back. Yahoo!

I am also going back for the smoking thing but he wants the back thing cleared up first.

Now my hubby is going to go for his shoulder.

If this works, I will go back and kiss HIS butt!

ck2006 said:
My ACUPUCTURE EXPERIENCE

It was awesome, he shoved 3 inches needles in my butt and back, attached electrodes and I lied there for an hour. I must admit the ones in the butt hurt, butt (get it, ha ha) it got better. The needles are bigger cause they have to penitrate through more :)

Now I am going to go back in a week if the pain hasn't gone away but he is 93% sure it won't come back. Yahoo!

I am also going back for the smoking thing but he wants the back thing cleared up first.

What's the prob with yer hubby's shoulder? I have shoulder issues too. I'm going for ultra sound & X-rays. Then prolly physio.
BTW, glad your 'puncture went good. 93% sure? Why not 90%, or 95%?

ck2006 said:
My ACUPUCTURE EXPERIENCE

THAT IS FANFRICKINTASTIC! Feels kinda weird when you got muscles twitching with those electrodes eh?They shouldn't hurt, pressure maybe but not hurt. If you ever feel pain or stinging, the need to replaced IMO. :rose: :D

*Bunny* said:
THAT IS FANFRICKINTASTIC! Feels kinda weird when you got muscles twitching with those electrodes eh?They shouldn't hurt, pressure maybe but not hurt. If you ever feel pain or stinging, the need to replaced IMO. :rose: :D

:worried: All of them hurt! especially when he wiggled them.
My back is killing me right now, but I think it is due to being so tense as he inserted 3 inch needles into my behind. Still being optimistic though, man I hope this works, if it does I swear I will go into acupuncture myself!

Yup, there I lye on the table as my ass is twitching for an hour :) , I had to laugh. Then he asked me if I wanted a light blanket to cover my ass, I told him, why You already seen my goods LOL. Afterwards he told me to get up slowly and I can see why, I almost fainted. I was all light headed, tried to walk couldn't do it for like 5 minutes.

hidngod- my hubby's shoulder hurts due to an old football injury LOL. actually he injured it a couple of years ago lifting weights he thinks (the rotator cuff I believe). 93% because he treated me for one thing, but it could quite possibly be another. The treatment he gave me he said was quite intense so he didn't want to do anything else.

ck2006 said:
:worried: All of them hurt! especially when he wiggled them.
My back is killing me right now, but I think it is due to being so tense as he inserted 3 inch needles into my behind. Still being optimistic though, man I hope this works, if it does I swear I will go into acupuncture myself!

Yup, there I lye on the table as my ass is twitching for an hour :) , I had to laugh. Then he asked me if I wanted a light blanket to cover my ass, I told him, why You already seen my goods LOL. Afterwards he told me to get up slowly and I can see why, I almost fainted. I was all light headed, tried to walk couldn't do it for like 5 minutes.

hidngod- my hubby's shoulder hurts due to an old football injury LOL. actually he injured it a couple of years ago lifting weights he thinks (the rotator cuff I believe). 93% because he treated me for one thing, but it could quite possibly be another. The treatment he gave me he said was quite intense so he didn't want to do anything else.
That's interesting that he pinned you when you were so tense AND gave you an intense treatment the 1st go round. Seems like he wants to get down to it. Are you going to see him again for follow up? I was treated for 'one thing' but it could very well have been something else, but my pains weren't very 'physical' if you know what I mean...

Top Bottom