Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ck2006 log

ck2006 said:
I hate gum and candy. I quit for 3 months and drank water, water water so it is all good. The bathroom and my kids are keeping me busy. the hardest is first thing in the morning, talking on the phone and driving. but everyday will get better

I can honestly feel the nicotine oooozzing from my body today, it is kinda gross, but my chest already feels 50% better, wait till it all starts coming out of my lungs, yum yum!

Shower time. :)
That's good then!!! :) Yes, You will get the 'cough' as your body clears. I am so proud of you ... It gets easier. You got this :)

I just have to have a girl moment here and say......

This board is wonderful. So many people working towards, dare I say common goals of becoming strong and healthy.

I would like to say thank you for everyone who logs, your sharing of workouts, meals and ideas and motivations only has made me more knowledgable and stronger.

As well, for myself the willingness and determination to try things that others have done but I wasn't sure if I could do. Also, in turn I have tried to pass on what I have been taught to help other people.

and everyone who doesn't log but takes the time to give advice, motivate me and kick my ass when I get out of line I thank you too.

EVERYBODY ROCKS....

girlie moment done :)

Whoa!!!! Had some catchin' up to do here!!!! Great job kickin' that nasty habit, Girl! So you are delayed a few months....eh....so what.....you KNOW you've got it in ya' and you'll be back on top as soon as you get a couple things in order, right?!?! :D

You rock, ck! :heart:

scorpiogirl said:
Whoa!!!! Had some catchin' up to do here!!!! Great job kickin' that nasty habit, Girl! So you are delayed a few months....eh....so what.....you KNOW you've got it in ya' and you'll be back on top as soon as you get a couple things in order, right?!?! :D

You rock, ck! :heart:

:bigkiss:

Is the 'puncture gonna help with your smoking cessation? I'm curios to see how it does for you. I'm thinking of going for various problems.

HiDnGoD said:
Is the 'puncture gonna help with your smoking cessation? I'm curios to see how it does for you. I'm thinking of going for various problems.

Well that is what I am hoping. I will let you know what happens tomorrow, it should be educational and interesting.

REST AND RELAXATION WEEK
August 30-Sept 6

August 31

Today I woke up and was walking down the stairs. My upper legs and lower back were killing me. I thought to myself "I must of really worked out my legs yesterday" Then I remembered I haven't worked out. :rolleyes:

I always assumed the pain and stiffness in the morning was due to weights and cardio! Not complaining.... observing.

Last night, fell off the wagon, and had 3 beers, can you say water, water, water today! But they tasted really, really really great! I consider that my cheat, hee hee.

On an even better note, my chest infection is almost gone!!!! I feel really good today. Yup I have my cravings for a smoke, boy do I have my cravings but all is good. Family has been really understanding, and just stay away from me! LOL, no just joking, it takes about 10 minutes for the cravings to go away so I have either just gone for a walk or beat my head against a wall (LOL)

Off to accupucture today

TO DO
-call for massage
-pedicure with mom on sunday
-call to rebook dentist appointment

This week off is probably the best thing I could of done for myself, and my family. But, man do I miss working out!!!!!! which is a good thing to though, it made me realize how dedicated I am to it.

beer
builds
better
bodies

i have a skin tight shirt that says that....i thinks it's a junior's medium..oh well

jpt said:
beer
builds
better
bodies

i have a skin tight shirt that says that....i thinks it's a junior's medium..oh well

in my case....
beer
builds
big fat
body

LMAO! water water water

Top Bottom