x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

ck2006 log

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about ck2006 log within the Women's Fitness (Female Bodybuilding and Training) category.

Excerpt: March 2, 2006 Cardio: 45min - 400 cals burned calories eaten - (a lot) more than 3000 and I was sick last night, to many chips, tacos, salsa, chip dip and one beer Weights Chest Flys pushups

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Thread: ck2006 log

Re: ck2006 log

I just have to have a girl moment here and say......

This board is wonderful. So many people working towards, dare I say common goals of becoming strong and healthy.

I would like to say thank you for everyone who logs, your sharing of workouts, meals and ideas and motivations only has made me more knowledgable and stronger.

As well, for myself the willingness and determination to try things that others have done but I wasn't sure if I could do. Also, in turn I have tried to pass on what I have been taught to help other people.

and everyone who doesn't log but takes the time to give advice, motivate me and kick my ass when I get out of line I thank you too.

EVERYBODY ROCKS....

girlie moment done

scorpiogirl

Whoa!!!! Had some catchin' up to do here!!!! Great job kickin' that nasty habit, Girl! So you are delayed a few months....eh....so what.....you KNOW you've got it in ya' and you'll be back on top as soon as you get a couple things in order, right?!?!

You rock, ck!

Quote Quote posted by scorpiogirl
    Whoa!!!! Had some catchin' up to do here!!!! Great job kickin' that nasty habit, Girl! So you are delayed a few months....eh....so what.....you KNOW you've got it in ya' and you'll be back on top as soon as you get a couple things in order, right?!?!

You rock, ck!

first acupuncture appointment tomorrow at 1:30pm, excited!!!!!

Mad Scientist

Is the 'puncture gonna help with your smoking cessation? I'm curios to see how it does for you. I'm thinking of going for various problems.

Quote Quote posted by HiDnGoD
    Is the 'puncture gonna help with your smoking cessation? I'm curios to see how it does for you. I'm thinking of going for various problems.

Well that is what I am hoping. I will let you know what happens tomorrow, it should be educational and interesting.

REST AND RELAXATION WEEK

August 30-Sept 6

August 31

Today I woke up and was walking down the stairs. My upper legs and lower back were killing me. I thought to myself "I must of really worked out my legs yesterday" Then I remembered I haven't worked out.

I always assumed the pain and stiffness in the morning was due to weights and cardio! Not complaining.... observing.

Last night, fell off the wagon, and had 3 beers, can you say water, water, water today! But they tasted really, really really great! I consider that my cheat, hee hee.

On an even better note, my chest infection is almost gone!!!! I feel really good today. Yup I have my cravings for a smoke, boy do I have my cravings but all is good. Family has been really understanding, and just stay away from me! LOL, no just joking, it takes about 10 minutes for the cravings to go away so I have either just gone for a walk or beat my head against a wall (LOL)

Off to accupucture today

TO DO
    -call for massage
    -pedicure with mom on sunday
    -call to rebook dentist appointment

This week off is probably the best thing I could of done for myself, and my family. But, man do I miss working out!!!!!! which is a good thing to though, it made me realize how dedicated I am to it.

beer
    builds
    better
    bodies

i have a skin tight shirt that says that....i thinks it's a junior's medium..oh well

Quote Quote posted by jpt
    beer
    builds
    better
    bodies

i have a skin tight shirt that says that....i thinks it's a junior's medium..oh well
    in my case....
    beer
    builds
    big fat
    body

LMAO! water water water

stop it...that's not true! everyone needs a beer now and again....

holiday season is going to be a mess for me....with my job i'll be drinking at least 3x a week during nov-jan ugggh!!