Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ck2006 log

ck2006 said:
Yup been smoking since I was, arrr 11 years old. Not very proud and my hubby has never smoked a day in his life, well not cigarette smoke and the other type he swears he never inhaled. LOL (i crack myself up sometimes)

Thanks, yeah, hubby and I talked it over tonight and the dream is dead for now.

I have to phone everybody and face the humilation of telling them it won't be in October. Feeling a wee bit like a loser right now. (yeah I know, what do you mean just right now LOL hohoho) :)

I will get over it, by this time next week I plan on having a new game plan and coming back stronger (or fatter) LOL j/k than ever.

I will be following closely those who are competing right now, taking notes and I am hoping that the bright, wonderful, all knowing, gorgeous Shadow will still help me out and I know/hope I can always count on you AWESOME girls (there is my shameless plug) LOL :) :heart:
I DON'T think you should be humiliated at all sweetie :heart: Your health is whats important here, and friends and family that love you will want whats best for you anyways :rose: SO keep your chin up, because we'll all still be behind ya come April I'm sure..... ;) And be keeping that :velvett: out as soon as your healthy again too!

sbt2082 said:
I DON'T think you should be humiliated at all sweetie :heart: Your health is whats important here, and friends and family that love you will want whats best for you anyways :rose: SO keep your chin up, because we'll all still be behind ya come April I'm sure..... ;) And be keeping that :velvett: out as soon as your healthy again too!
Exactly. Anybody who cares about you (and really, who wouldn't?) will also be more concerned about your health than seeing you onstage. This is also a really busy time for you, with your Hubby's business, school starting, etc. In the spring, this'll all be a cakewalk & you can concentrate on the show.
Don't feel bad about yourself. The sign of a loser isn't how many times you get knocked down. It's how many times you get back up.

Good morning, CK! I agree with everthing said above... no need to reiterate. :) :rose: :heart: I hope you get to feeling better soon. Plus, this way, think of how much more you will be able to prepare for the show if it's in April. ;) Of course, we're all behind you 100%!!! Get better girl!

Thanks everybody,

I know, I know.... it was my day of self pity yesterday. Nobody really wanted me to do the competition, besides my husband so when I told my friends, all they said was yahoo, now you can drink again :rolleyes: My parents just said "told you so".

But what is done, is done. No more stinkin thinkin. My hubby said look how far I came in just 6 months, can you imagine what I will look like in another 6 so I am really really excited and motivated again.

I call this week.....

REST AND RELAXATION WEEK

August 30-Sept 6

August 30th
-stretch morning and night.
-take the kids to leisure center and watch them play (there is a gym, swimming pool, play center).
-book accupucture and massage.

Just b/c you dont have a show doesnt mean that you cant prepare as if there WAS a show - say 12 weeks from now

The Shadow said:
Just b/c you dont have a show doesnt mean that you cant prepare as if there WAS a show - say 12 weeks from now

hmmmmm, you mean cut right now and after do a bulk??????

You have my full attention!

ck2006 said:
hmmmmm, you mean cut right now and after do a bulk??????

You have my full attention!

Yea CK! you already look great....im with shadow you have a competion to yourself that will end in 12 weeks. Do 12 Week competitions with yourself.

with your motivation/determination you will fuckin awsome!

happy hump day CK!

Do you chew gum? The oral fix is hard to nip in the bud... drink water and CHOMP gum ... sugar free candy (<-- watch thoses), etc. :rose:

*Bunny* said:
Do you chew gum? The oral fix is hard to nip in the bud... drink water and CHOMP gum ... sugar free candy (<-- watch thoses), etc. :rose:

I hate gum and candy. I quit for 3 months and drank water, water water so it is all good. The bathroom and my kids are keeping me busy. the hardest is first thing in the morning, talking on the phone and driving. but everyday will get better

I can honestly feel the nicotine oooozzing from my body today, it is kinda gross, but my chest already feels 50% better, wait till it all starts coming out of my lungs, yum yum!

Shower time. :)

Top Bottom