Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ck2006 log

*Bunny* said:
The Acu CAN rid your body of toxins, same with the type of massage you get, so yes you can make things worse if you are already really sick. Go get a relaxing swedish massage, it will probably do you good.

Congrats on your decision to quit smoking. :heart:

I hope you decide to finish this. You WILL feel better after 2 weeks of kicking the habit.

Well wishes to you :rose:

It was very hard for me to admit that I smoke especially to you, and so your well wishes mean a lot. It was like I was disappointing my mom or something :rolleyes:

ck2006 said:
That is cute, and trust me, I value you and everybodies opinion A LOT!

Too many variables at this point Hon.

show week dehydration is very very difficult - combine that with the sickness you have had going on and the drop in Nicotine and the lost week of training....its too much

The Shadow said:
Too many variables at this point Hon.

show week dehydration is very very difficult - combine that with the sickness you have had going on and the drop in Nicotine and the lost week of training....its too much

So you are saying I shouldn't quit smoking (I'm just joking).

Yup that was what the trainer was telling me about the last week and given I am already sick, I need to eat not cut to get my body healthy. and I know about the nicotine drop thing, but I know i have to quit to help get rid of this infection and it is literally the best thing for me to do, I was just putting it off until after the comp.

but then TOO Much is my middle name :) (and I wonder why I get sick sometimes :rolleyes: )

I really do thank you and I was wondering actually if I should stick to the 1390 calories still? I have actually got quite used to that amount and considering I am not doing any exercise for the week????

ck2006 said:
It was very hard for me to admit that I smoke especially to you, and so your well wishes mean a lot. It was like I was disappointing my mom or something :rolleyes:
Ok this may make me tear up, but listen.

I will NEVER slam someone for making a decision that will improve her quality of life, and prolong it. What's past is past ... I truly believe YOU chose the path you take in the future, and you have chosen to be healthy, now you are chosing to quit smoking. That is AWESOME and I am SO Proud of you, you really have no idea CK.

Some things are out of your control, ok we've BOTH been there lol, but the best thing for you to do is make the right decision for you and your family, and you did. The comp part is up to you. I think Shadow can foresee things that you haven't thought of yet as the date approaches, and your health is just more important. Heck if all the sudden you feel like a million bucks in a week then by all means .... Kill it girl! But if not, don't worry about it. Like Sassy always says, have a few backup show dates. If you have to wait til next year? woo hoo time to add some more muscle & preplan a little better (again NOT really your fault here).

Just think, you can use cig Money & the $$ to do this show to come see me :) heehee. :D I will buy your tickets to the day/night show :rose:

*Bunny* said:
Ok this may make me tear up, but listen.

I will NEVER slam someone for making a decision that will improve her quality of life, and prolong it. What's past is past ... I truly believe YOU chose the path you take in the future, and you have chosen to be healthy, now you are chosing to quit smoking. That is AWESOME and I am SO Proud of you, you really have no idea CK.

Some things are out of your control, ok we've BOTH been there lol, but the best thing for you to do is make the right decision for you and your family, and you did. The comp part is up to you. I think Shadow can foresee things that you haven't thought of yet as the date approaches, and your health is just more important. Heck if all the sudden you feel like a million bucks in a week then by all means .... Kill it girl! But if not, don't worry about it. Like Sassy always says, have a few backup show dates. If you have to wait til next year? woo hoo time to add some more muscle & preplan a little better (again NOT really your fault here).

Just think, you can use cig Money & the $$ to do this show to come see me :) heehee. :D I will buy your tickets to the day/night show :rose:

Well now I am going to cry, but I know you would never slam anyone, which made it even harder to tell you. LOL. Yup, you, shadow, and sassy are all right, and I know in one week I will definitely know, though I am pretty sure I know the answer, it is just really hard to accept right now.

and yup, I already discussed the april show with my trainer, who really does have my best interest at heart, to her defense, I found her more than half way through and she is trying to do what is best for me. I do think I am going to stick with her cause she truly isn't in it for the money and she knows my history and is pretty knowledgable about how to work with it (for example my back, because she just found out, no more squats for me, but she says she has some killer leg exercises to work around it).

and still working on coming to your show, and yes I am actually going to pass on the whole money I save thing from smoking to my husband, and noooo your not paying for my tickets (well you might have to considering I am in Canada) but I will definitely be paying you back.

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Holy shit woman, catching up on your log.

There is NOTHING more important in your life than your own health because you can not function well as a mother, wife, employee, competitor etc. without it.

I like how, even in the midst of chaos, you can always employ some humour to relieve the pain :heart:

Plus, I got to see your face! Cool!

Listen to Shadow. Get another trainer.

And major kudos on the quit smoking campaign...

But most of all, JUST GET WELL QUICKLY.

:rose:

mermaid said:
Holy shit woman, catching up on your log.

There is NOTHING more important in your life than your own health because you can not function well as a mother, wife, employee, competitor etc. without it.

I like how, even in the midst of chaos, you can always employ some humour to relieve the pain :heart:

Plus, I got to see your face! Cool!

Listen to Shadow. Get another trainer.

And major kudos on the quit smoking campaign...

But most of all, JUST GET WELL QUICKLY.

Thank you for your well wishes, yup humor.... I called for health insurance today since hubby quit his job, I need a flippin separate account from my families LMAO!

I am still trying to wrap my brain around the fact that I trained so hard and it probably isn't going to happen, however, I keep on thinking of how much bigger and stronger I will be by april.

On the plus side today, I figured out Simply Accounting on my own and we are on our way! and go figure today I received the following 3 calls for interviews LOL.

and I am drinking water in place of smoking so it has keep me preoccupied going to the bathroom 500 times today! :)

WOwwwweeee, just now getting caught up for the day on your log hun, and I gotta tell you how PROUD I am for you and your decision to quit smoking :D Not that I ever knew you did smoke, but quitting is definately the best decision you could make especially as far as your health is concerned :rose: As far as the show goes, I think Shadow may be right darlin, don't do anything to jeopardize another show later on down the road... just set your sights on April if ya feel sub par, and when you are back and 110% go at it killing it again just like you used to, and kick some major @$$ on stage then :D :heart:

sbt2082 said:
WOwwwweeee, just now getting caught up for the day on your log hun, and I gotta tell you how PROUD I am for you and your decision to quit smoking :D Not that I ever knew you did smoke, but quitting is definately the best decision you could make especially as far as your health is concerned :rose: As far as the show goes, I think Shadow may be right darlin, don't do anything to jeopardize another show later on down the road... just set your sights on April if ya feel sub par, and when you are back and 110% go at it killing it again just like you used to, and kick some major @$$ on stage then :D :heart:

Yup been smoking since I was, arrr 11 years old. Not very proud and my hubby has never smoked a day in his life, well not cigarette smoke and the other type he swears he never inhaled. LOL (i crack myself up sometimes)

Thanks, yeah, hubby and I talked it over tonight and the dream is dead for now.

I have to phone everybody and face the humilation of telling them it won't be in October. Feeling a wee bit like a loser right now. (yeah I know, what do you mean just right now LOL hohoho) :)

I will get over it, by this time next week I plan on having a new game plan and coming back stronger (or fatter) LOL j/k than ever.

I will be following closely those who are competing right now, taking notes and I am hoping that the bright, wonderful, all knowing, gorgeous Shadow will still help me out and I know/hope I can always count on you AWESOME girls (there is my shameless plug) LOL :) :heart:

Top Bottom