Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ck2006 log

ck2006 said:
It is when...
Swimmer's itch, also called cercarial dermatitis, appears as a skin rash caused by an allergic reaction to certain parasites found in certain birds and mammals . These microscopic parasites are released from infected snails into fresh and salt water (such as lakes, ponds, and oceans). Rather than finding a host bird or mammal, the parasite instead burrows into the nearby swimmer's skin, causing an allergic reaction and rash. Swimmer's itch is found throughout the world and is more frequent during summer months

and guess what they were doing when we got there, showing me all the snails in the water! But it goes away in 2 days.
Gotcha. :flylicker

August 29
Scale weight 139.8 (no exercising and period coming) :rolleyes:

Not sure what I am doing today, I see my trainer. I have been practicing my poses but everytime I squeeze my chest muscles I can't breath and it hurts. Going back to the doctor sometime this week.

Things to Do
-I can't believe I did everything from my last list! except, I haven't mailed my forms for the competition yet. They are in my purse, in an envelope, I just have to get stamps :)
- call bank
- book massage, haircut and dye (pedicure this weekend)
- set up accounts for hubby's business

Well I am fucked. I have one more week of doing absolutely nothing, but walking for 60 minutes a day and some funky stretches morning and night. After this week, I will decide if I compete. There is always april. Excuse me while I walo in self pity for a while. LOL

She said as my trainer she can't advise me to compete in the condition I am in. I am going for accupuctor, and a massage this week as well. She said I will just get more sick, and I believe her at this point. My kids need me to be healthy more than I need to compete right now.

But it ain't over yet, one last week to decide and to see if my condition improves.

As well, today I quit smoking, yup thats right I smoke which isn't making my lungs any better or anything else for that matter. I can't blame anyone at this point but myself. Sooo yup, today is the day I quit! I quit before for 3 months and this time it is for life, I can't keep getting sick and ignoring the one major thing that would probably make everything so much better eg.(performance, the ability to breath)

So that is where things stand right now. I am going to eat clean, stretch, try get a good sleeps, quit smoking and in one week decide.

ck2006 said:
Well I am fucked. I have one more week of doing absolutely nothing, but walking for 60 minutes a day and some funky stretches morning and night. After this week, I will decide if I compete. There is always april. Excuse me while I walo in self pity for a while. LOL

She said as my trainer she can't advise me to compete in the condition I am in. I am going for accupuctor, and a massage this week as well. She said I will just get more sick, and I believe her at this point. My kids need me to be healthy more than I need to compete right now.

But it ain't over yet, one last week to decide.

As well, today I quit smoking, yup thats right I smoke which isn't making my lungs any better. I can't blame anyone at this point but myself. Sooo yup, today is the day I quit!

You haven't asked for it

but here it is

Don't read it if you want an objective opinion:

Postpone the competition...too manythings going on

Sickness
Dropping the smoking

and imo - lack of clear precise training/dieting plan..none of which is your fault

The Acu CAN rid your body of toxins, same with the type of massage you get, so yes you can make things worse if you are already really sick. Go get a relaxing swedish massage, it will probably do you good.

Congrats on your decision to quit smoking. :heart:

I hope you decide to finish this. You WILL feel better after 2 weeks of kicking the habit.

Well wishes to you :rose:

The Shadow said:
You haven't asked for it

but here it is

Don't read it if you want an objective opinion:

Postpone the competition...too manythings going on

Sickness
Dropping the smoking

and imo - lack of clear precise training/dieting plan..none of which is your fault

That is cute, and trust me, I value you and everybodies opinion A LOT!

Top Bottom