Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ck2006 log

Good morning, CK! :coffee: Hope you feel better soon :rose: Rest up and don't push yourself too much - you always end up paying the price when you do that! :rolleyes:

Roonytunes said:
Good morning, CK! :coffee: Hope you feel better soon :rose: Rest up and don't push yourself too much - you always end up paying the price when you do that! :rolleyes:

I am trying to, really I am, mopped the floor and I think that was my workout, I am just sweating. My chest doesn't bother me too much if I don't do anything but like gymgurl said, really hard not too with 4 kids. but you would think that mopping the floor wouldn't be such a pain.

I really just can't believe it takes this long to get over a chest infection, my husband and I are baffled.

A chest infection? Hmm, interesting. I sure think it is possible to hold on to somethign that long & not really evern know it.

Do you know some people are convinced I had walking pneumonia since I had the bad kidney infection? (The nice little vistor IN MAY ... :rolleyes: )

Either way, get well soon! Control WHAT you can to make that happen. I admire all you do with a house full of kids .. adopting?? lol :D

*Bunny* said:
A chest infection? Hmm, interesting. I sure think it is possible to hold on to somethign that long & not really evern know it.

Do you know some people are convinced I had walking pneumonia since I had the bad kidney infection? (The nice little vistor IN MAY ... :rolleyes: )

Either way, get well soon! Control WHAT you can to make that happen. I admire all you do with a house full of kids .. adopting?? lol :D

Thank you, we are thinking pneumonia at this point to, going back on wednesday to the doc if it still isn't any better.

A Mommy story just for you

Alright, so today I pack all the kids up, go to the store buy them lunchables, crackers, flavored water for a day at the beach. They are sooo exciting singing in the van, telling me how much they love me.

-get there and pay, and we got parking right up front- bonus
-get unpacked, start making sand castles, the girls are in the water showing me all the snails
-I tell them it is time for lunch
-They start screaming bloody murder
-They have swimmers itch. The baby is smacking herself in the legs screaming "stop it, stop it"
-my other daughter is scratching her legs until they are raw
-everybody is just staring at us
-I frantically pack up my screaming kids, , everybody is stopping me asking me whats wrong, of course I tell them swimmers itch, as my kids are still screaming. throw them in the van, drive home and shower them off and calamine lotion everywhere.
-This all in the span of one hour
-My daughter keeps on telling me "This is the worstest day ever"
-My son says "things like this always happen when dad isn't here"
-My baby just doesn't want to be touched.

Rest! I know it's hard with kids I have 3...BUT if you pamper yourself...THEY will too...
They will believe YOU are sick...It's our fault they think we are more than human...
:heart:

HiDnGoD said:
What is swimmers itch?

It is when...
Swimmer's itch, also called cercarial dermatitis, appears as a skin rash caused by an allergic reaction to certain parasites found in certain birds and mammals . These microscopic parasites are released from infected snails into fresh and salt water (such as lakes, ponds, and oceans). Rather than finding a host bird or mammal, the parasite instead burrows into the nearby swimmer's skin, causing an allergic reaction and rash. Swimmer's itch is found throughout the world and is more frequent during summer months

and guess what they were doing when we got there, showing me all the snails in the water! But it goes away in 2 days.

Top Bottom