Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ck2006 log

HiDnGoD said:
Cheers to a good sleep! I've started taking Melatonin (when I remember). It works well if you're restless. I don't think it would help with a pain issue. Did he give you an anti inflamatory, a painkiller, or something for the arthritis?

it is an anti-inflamatory combined with a painkiller, yahoo! but the real test will be when or if I go for a long drive that is when it really, really hurts

:wavey: Hi CK!! Wow I had to go back lots of pages to catch up to what you're doing....whew! Just checking in on you - sorry to hear about the chest infection....yuck!! Hopefully it will resolve itself soon.....

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}}} & +++++++++++++vibes for ya girlie!

jenscats5 said:
:wavey: Hi CK!! Wow I had to go back lots of pages to catch up to what you're doing....whew! Just checking in on you - sorry to hear about the chest infection....yuck!! Hopefully it will resolve itself soon.....

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}}} & +++++++++++++vibes for ya girlie!

August 27

60 minutes cardio (I hope)
mother in law is coming over with a whole bunch of people and I am cooking a huge supper which I have to start this morning. Plus my chest is ok if I don't do anything :rolleyes: but I am sticking to 1390 calories, cause my trainer hasn't emailed me my new diet yet, I might stick to it anyway depending on what she gives me.

Shadow my butt and upper legs are still sore from the stair exercises LOL

Good morning, CK!! Enjoy your big dinner tonight! I'll be popping back in here to make sure you stayed within your calories. :velvett: hehehe

Will2BLean said:
Good morning, CK!! Enjoy your big dinner tonight! I'll be popping back in here to make sure you stayed within your calories. :velvett: hehehe

Well I am sticking to my diet!

Tonight for dinner I am cooking for everybody else:

Roast beef
yorkshire pudding
gravy
garlic mash potatoes
home made ceasar salad
corn on the cob
the kids and I made a cherry, blueberry and apple pie for desert

Tonights dinner for me:
1 piece of roast beef
1/2 yam
plain salad with brocolli, and cauliflower

ck2006 said:
Well I am sticking to my diet!

Tonight for dinner I am cooking for everybody else:

Roast beef
yorkshire pudding
gravy
garlic mash potatoes
home made ceasar salad
corn on the cob
the kids and I made a cherry, blueberry and apple pie for desert

Tonights dinner for me:
1 piece of roast beef
1/2 yam
plain salad with brocolli, and cauliflower

Good job. :)

Can I come over for dinner? It all sounds delish! :p

ck2006 said:
August 27

60 minutes cardio (I hope)
mother in law is coming over with a whole bunch of people and I am cooking a huge supper which I have to start this morning. Plus my chest is ok if I don't do anything :rolleyes: but I am sticking to 1390 calories, cause my trainer hasn't emailed me my new diet yet, I might stick to it anyway depending on what she gives me.

Shadow my butt and upper legs are still sore from the stair exercises LOL
:)

:wavey: :D

Top Bottom