Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ck2006 log

sbt2082 said:
OH, do you take any vitamin c??? I used to or do through the winter months when stuff seems to go around here more often... then just double up on it if ever start to feel blah...

well now I am going to take the whole friggin bottle! :)

ck2006 said:
2 WEEKS!!!!!!!!!! see now that is just not acceptable, nope, I can't have that happen it will screw everything up for the competition, kay now I am really freaking, AHHHHHHHHH
Relax. I should've clarified. My infection was a skin infection, on my surgical incision. I just didn't wanna tear it open.

HiDnGoD said:
Relax. I should've clarified. My infection was a skin infection, on my surgical incision. I just didn't wanna tear it open.

You Meathead LOL , you had me really freaking! :) :heart:

scooby-doo.jpg

Weren't you looking for a new avi :qt:

ck2006 said:
You Meathead LOL , you had me really freaking! :) :heart:
I also have a bad habit, when I'm talking to people, of not finishing my sentences. I assume they know what I'm going to say, or what my point is.

August 26
weight:135.8
Today will be my day off as we have lots to do and I want to give my body a rest. I must say the antibodics seem to be ALREADY working! which is amazing. So I am pretty sure it won't take too long for recovery (knock on wood)!

The pills he gave me for my back, well...I slept really well :)

Everybody have a good weekend.

ck2006 said:
August 26
weight:135.8
Today will be my day off as we have lots to do and I want to give my body a rest. I must say the antibodics seem to be ALREADY working! which is amazing. So I am pretty sure it won't take too long for recovery (knock on wood)!

The pills he gave me for my back, well...I slept really well :)

Everybody have a good weekend.
Cheers to a good sleep! I've started taking Melatonin (when I remember). It works well if you're restless. I don't think it would help with a pain issue. Did he give you an anti inflamatory, a painkiller, or something for the arthritis?

Top Bottom