Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ck2006 log

Progress pics
Bodyfat testing next week, she wants me on a new program and diet like yesterday so she is emailing me (duh) but we spent loads of time on posing (again, and even hubby said the pics don't do me justice (thank god) but I know I have a lot more muscle in the back) but practice makes perfect!

Ps....I took the butt shot to see the cellulite in a couple of weeks hopefully go bye bye, so I hope I don't offend anyone (and no I am not naked) :)

frontbi2.jpg

frontbi1.jpg

chest2.jpg

chest1.jpg

buttshot.jpg

backbi.jpg

abs.jpg

PPSSSS..... I have decided to finish my personal training diploma, weeeeeee

Dam CK I thought I might see some naked Canadian chicka!!.. lol You look awesome. I know when I was taking pictures they did my muscles absolutely no justice, It seems as though you need to be in the perfect lighting!!
Good job gal!! Have a wonderful day!!

Copied from the Competition thread.
Wow! Very nice! I see some abs, some bi's, some lats, some quads, some awesomelicious delts, & a beautiful smile. Back is coming in nicely, too.
Well on your way, I think.
:( I didn't say it that way to minimize your condition. I'm truly impressed that those muscles are distinctly apparent, since on your average good looking woman they are not noticeable.
But then, you aren't average, are you?
I'm sure you'll do well, & the experience will be good for your burgeoning P.T. career. :verygood:
Maybe there's a reason you are good at this. Let's see. A personal Trainer, with some interest in welding & carpentry+ a husband as a ticketed welder (fabricater?) = a line of functional athletic equipment & a growing health empire, to rival the Weiders one day. Ya gotta think big, LOL.
Have a good day!

CK! You look great! You're one hot momma!! :rose: Have a good weekend, and I hope you're feeling better!

Congrats on deciding to finish your PT diploma, too! You'll do great!

CK - First of all you are just too adorable. Seriously, look at that smile! Our little cheerleader. Yes you have come a LONG way, and your pics do show that.

Since you are doing a show is 6 weeks weeks I do feel the glutes/back leg area WILL tighten more with a diet more suited to what you have been training for (Shadow touched on some things that I feel WILL help you greatly).

I am sure the pictures wash you out a bit. The first shot of abs is how I picture you with more definition. Your arm & calves look great as well. I would try to focus on bringing out the lats more and trying to hit the delts harder. Maybe training in style previously explained to you WILL do that... but IMO that should be your focus.

You look great. You have come such a long way, I am SO proud of you since day one when I first posted your pics :rose:

I am going to be late, just for you lol :heart:

*Bunny* said:
CK - First of all you are just too adorable. Seriously, look at that smile! Our little cheerleader. Yes you have come a LONG way, and your pics do show that.

Since you are doing a show is 6 weeks weeks I do feel the glutes/back leg area WILL tighten more with a diet more suited to what you have been training for (Shadow touched on some things that I feel WILL help you greatly).

I am sure the pictures wash you out a bit. The first shot of abs is how I picture you with more definition. Your arm & calves look great as well. I would try to focus on bringing out the lats more and trying to hit the delts harder. Maybe training in style previously explained to you WILL do that... but IMO that should be your focus.

You look great. You have come such a long way, I am SO proud of you since day one when I first posted your pics :rose:

I am going to be late, just for you lol :heart:

Sorry you going to be late, :heart: what is funny is I didn't put my lat spread picture on here cause IT SUCKS, you are sooo observant! yup, I have no lats, hubby has been trying to show me how to flex them for weeks now having great difficulties with that pose and the chest one,right now having breathing problems so it is really hard to flex that area, last month I did have some lats :rolleyes: I just don't know where they have gone. LOL

and the delts, well get this for the last 4 months I was doing the WRONG exercise for them, DUH, so yup, trying to work those hard now.

Yup did the shadow exercise last night and ouch!
Thanks bunny for the suggestions, you hit nail on the head! YOU ROCK

Top Bottom