Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ck2006 log

scorpiogirl said:
OH-MY-FREKIN'-GOD!!!! (sorry, don't mean to offend anyone) I can't freakin' BELIEVE someone would be so damn bold......well, I guess actually I can. I've never left my locker unlocked. I hope you get everything back!

Someone broke into my car when I was in my early 20's. My friends and I all drove to the club (bar) separately. ALL of our cars were broken into. Some lady called me the next Monday. She said my purse was thrown in her driveway. They only took cash and my PICTURES....of ME! That's scary!!! Never did find out who did it - but I got my stuff back....hoping the same for you!

Don't worry about offending me, I have been saying a lot worse! Trying to get new ID has been really hard. I don't know if anyone has seen planes, trains and automobiles but when Steven Martin goes to rent a car and has his fit on the lady that would be me! My husband just laughed. Thanks, if i do get the van back, but it has been three days, I have a feeling it is out of province now. In fourteen days I can look forward to purchasing another vehicle, on saturday I have to get new car seats and rent a car cause we haven't been able to go anywhere. Living at my mom's house right now is a good thing, she watches the kids while I get things done.

ck2006 said:
Don't worry about offending me, I have been saying a lot worse! Trying to get new ID has been really hard. I don't know if anyone has seen planes, trains and automobiles but when Steven Martin goes to rent a car and has his fit on the lady that would be me! My husband just laughed. Thanks, if i do get the van back, but it has been three days, I have a feeling it is out of province now. In fourteen days I can look forward to purchasing another vehicle, on saturday I have to get new car seats and rent a car cause we haven't been able to go anywhere. Living at my mom's house right now is a good thing, she watches the kids while I get things done.
I've heard that a lot of times, they'll drive it until it's almost out of gas and then park it somewhere and grab another. Did you have a full tank?

scorpiogirl said:
I've heard that a lot of times, they'll drive it until it's almost out of gas and then park it somewhere and grab another. Did you have a full tank?

Yup, filled it up that morning! 50 bucks!

cals eaten 1834
cals burned: 500

Biceps/Back (15,13,12,10)
lat pull downs 60/60/60/60
seated hs rows 50/50/60/70
close grip lat pull down/45/60/60/65
t-bar rows 25/25/30/30
seated row knee to elbow curls 15/15/30/30
e-z bar standing curls 20/20/30/30
One db preacher curls 10/10/15/15
seated concentration curls 10/10/15/15

Oh yeah oh yeah, awesome workout! Did I say the wrist supports rock! I finished all my reps, burned 500 calories, though my right foot fell asleep during cardio on the elip, I think my shoe was too tight. :) I love it! I am soo pumped about tomorrow, plus I get to go buy new car seats for my kids and a new purse and wallet!

March 31/2006
abs shoulder and calves

abs-4 sets of 25
shoulders and calves (15/13/12/10)

DB Arnold shoulder press (10/10/15-10/15-10
hanging leg raises 4sets of 20 legs were straight then I had to bend
Machine shoulder press 20/20/20/30
Fist above head bring to side 4 sets of 20
bent over straight arm DB kick backs 10/15/15/20
Hip lits can't get the hang of this exercise my back hurts when I do itSeated machine calf raises 10/10/15/20
standing on stairs calf raises 2 sets of 50

1834 cals (49c/36p/15f
450 cals burned

m1
all bran + 1/2 skim milk
4 egg whites + 1 egg

m2
shake/glut
1 cup fruit juice

m3
83g tuna
salad
1 cup yogurt

m4
69g chicken
1 cup green beans
121g long grain rice

m5
tsp peanut butter
two whole wheat bread

m6
1/2 grape fruit
1 hard boiled egg

shake before bed with fruit juice and glute

My workout was awesome again!!! Would like to do better with the shoulders, I could possibly lift 25 but the dang machine is broken (won't let me take down the 5 pounder) but I got through 30 on the last 10. Pics soon, body fat next week!

Last edited:
ck2006 said:
cals eaten 1834
cals burned: 500

Biceps/Back (15,13,12,10)
lat pull downs 60/60/60/60
seated hs rows 50/50/60/70
close grip lat pull down/45/60/60/65
t-bar rows 25/25/30/30
seated row knee to elbow curls 15/15/30/30
e-z bar standing curls 20/20/30/30
One db preacher curls 10/10/15/15
seated concentration curls 10/10/15/15

Oh yeah oh yeah, awesome workout! Did I say the wrist supports rock! I finished all my reps, burned 500 calories, though my right foot fell asleep during cardio on the elip, I think my shoe was too tight. :) I love it! I am soo pumped about tomorrow, plus I get to go buy new car seats for my kids and a new purse and wallet!
Sounds like a great day!!! It's always nice to have these

Saturday April 1

1200 cal day / intense cardio day!
46c/42p/13f

m1
20g oatmeal/,5 tsp flaxseed + 1/2 cup skim milk
4 egg white + 1 egg

m2
Shake/glut
1 cup yogurt

m3
83g tuna
salad
27g melba

m4
69g chicken breast
101g brown rice
salad

m5
29g all bran + 1/2 skim milk
2/3 cup cottage cheese

:wavey: Hey girl!! Looks like you are bouncing back like a champ. Food and workouts are looking good!! Take the frustration from the situation, and use it in the gym (seems to work fairly well for me! heehee) :bigkiss: Hang in there...

iceprincess said:
:wavey: Hey girl!! Looks like you are bouncing back like a champ. Food and workouts are looking good!! Take the frustration from the situation, and use it in the gym (seems to work fairly well for me! heehee) :bigkiss: Hang in there...

Thats what I am doing and I bought myself a pretty purple lock! I am the little (well kinda big) engine that could :verygood: Two more weeks and the routine changes. I will be bulking, very excited, I constantly need change in my workouts or I get bored. Hubby comes home on Sunday so no cheating for me, I always try to look my best when he gets home and when I cheat I eat too many carbs and we all know what happens there so that is my motivation for the weekend :)

Thanks!!!!!

Top Bottom